CHAPTER- 12

3rd person pov*

Viraj was having a hard time controlling himself after he saw her in her dress. And her moaning, did not help him a bit but made it even harder for him to control himself.

I need to stay away from her. it's getting hard.
He excused himself from the table giving everyone a strained smile.

It left advika confused and hurt. She did not know what happened and she was thinking that it was her fault. Little did she know that it was indeed her fault but certainly not the way she was thinking about it.

Watching viraj go made advika lose her cheery mood and appetite both. She now just wanted to go in her room and overthink about that certain man.

Thankfully for her, after an hour they were leaving the singla residence. She hugged aunty and gave her greetings to viraj's parents. They both gave her aashirvaad
(Blessing)
"Do visit us again beta" viraj's mother said smiling to advika.
"I will aunty" she smiled and then left the house.

As soon as she entered her home, she ran to her room. She was getting upset over viraj's leaving and irritated over the fact that it was affecting her.
She was thinking that it should not affect her and she should stop imagining all of those weird thoughts which include her and him in a romantic way.

but I can't help it...

ughhh advika, you seriously need some sleep. She thought.
I should sleep
Oh shit!! I have to go to college with viraj tomorrow too...
She sulked thinking about it. Her and viraj have been going and leaving the college together for almost a month because advika's dad and aki still haven't been free from their own works. People in her college have been started looking at her with weird eyes and girls whom she never saw before started talking to her more and more. She knew that they were doing it to get viraj's attention and it did not help advika's emotions at all.
She just wanted to yell at them saying "HE IS NOT YOURS" but he wasn't hers too...

Okay... Advika
you like mr. khadus

YOU LIKE MR. KHADUS.
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

ye kab ho gaya ye kaise ho gaya?
hey bhagwaan, bacha lo mujhe please.
mera dil to pagal hai, kisi bhi aire gaire ko apne aap ko de baitha.
ye musibat hai!!!

(when and how did this happen? Oh god please save me. my heart is crazy, it gave himself to anyone. what is this problem!!)

She panicked.

Little did she know that something like this has already happened in someone's heart. She has already reserved a seat for herself in someone specific's heart. He is aware of his feelings but is in denial but maybe after today the denial will turn into acceptance.

acceptance that he has feelings for advika her too...

In the room parallel to her, viraj was pacing around his room. He couldn't believe that something like love has started building its nest in his heart.
He wasn't made for love. He knew it. How come no girl ever made me feel like advika did? I cannot believe what is happening to me
He took a seat on his bed and thought

maybe i can love someone...

Just thinking and sleeping all through the night turned into a new blissful morning. The sun was up and sky was clear. Birds were chirping but someone was still snoring, not realising that they are getting late for college.
"Advika wake up!! You are late" Aki yelled

She woke up frantically looking at my alarm clock. She immediately got out of the bed and went in to washroom running to get ready in 5 mins.
After doing everything fast, she came running downstairs. She collided into someone. "Owww, andha hai kya? chal ab hatt yahan se, i am getting late. Vo khadus mujhe kaccha khaa jaayega if i got late" she mumbled rubbing her forehead.