CHAPTER-15

~ 3 r d p o v ~

"woahhhh" advika's friends cheered when the bottle landed on viraj.
Advika started feeling bored because she thought that this man was boring as hell except his looks so what interesting will he give? She sighed.

"Okay viraj, so kill, kiss or marry advika" a person who looked like he knew viraj asked. Advika was taken aback, thinking why would they even take her name? most probably this guy will say kill. Annoyed she got up and went in an empty room.
Seeing his jaan walking away, viraj gave that guy a glare for making her feel uncomfortable and then he walked away in her direction too.

Viraj entered the room where advika was sitting, sulking in the dark.
"hey" he whispered
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" advika screamed
"Oh god" he blocked his ears with his hands.
"aa-aap yahan kyu aaye?" she asked rolling her eyes
"To give answer the previous question" he said taking steps in her direction. She abruptly stood up and started taking steps backward.

He stood in front to her and put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.
She decided to be a little brave and asked "So what's the answer? Mr singla"
He took a step away from her.  looking at her with love in his eyes, he says "you have already killed me with your looks ms. advika and now you to choose the second option"

"what about the third option?" Advika whispers
"that's our future, meri jaan" saying this, he pulls advika very close to him and puts his lips on hers.

In a passionate embrace, Viraj and Advika's lips met, creating an electric connection between them. Their hearts raced as they leaned in, their breath mingling in the sweetest of ways. As their lips gently pressed together, a wave of warmth and desire washed over them. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the tender exchange, savoring every moment of their intimate connection. It was a kiss filled with love, longing, and a promise of endless affection.

Viraj and Advika stood close, their hearts pounding with anticipation . It was a perfect blend of heat and sweetness, igniting a fire within them. Their bodies melted into each other, lost in the moment of pure bliss. Sparks flew, and their love grew stronger with every touch. It was a hot and cute kiss that left them breathless, craving for more.

Viraj pulled away from the kiss as he felt that it was hard for advika to breathe.
Looking at advika's flushed state, swollen lips and teary eyes, he felt possessiveness.
Advika was quite taken aback by viraj's action. She was already confused and this overwhelmed her. So she started crying and whispered

"Why are you so confusing viraj? One second i feel like you feel the same for me and one second you create distance between us. What is your problem? I have feelings for you. I don't know why but i have them. I am not scared of confronting you about my feelings but you are a cow-"

"I am not going to create distance between us again. I am gonna keep you so close to me advika that in some time distance will feel like a foreign feeling to you. Let me confess to you, i love you"

"You are mine"

Someone snapped fingers in front of advika. She came out of her daydream.
"Stop screaming! It's getting late, we have to leave now" viraj grumbled.
He was feeling all grumpy and sad because he saw advika and ved hugging each other.
How badly he wished that he was in place of ved.

Advika was blushing thinking why did she dream of this? It shocked her. She meekly nodded and went out with viraj following her.
They both came outside from the room and saw everyone chatting.
"ouch" advika whimpered rubbing her eye
"What happened?" Viraj turned around hastily.
"i think something is in my eye" she replied
"Let me check" he took her face in his hands and leaned down to blow in her eye.

From behind it looked like they both were kissing so someone took a picture of them and forward it to god knows who who.

In business world, rumours travel fast. When we say fast, it means that the picture of viraj and advika was already sent to viraj and advika's parents.

______________________________________

quite short chapter, im sorry for that

i hope you enjoyed the update

Happy reading<3