explained and a gift

Sanemi then explained what happened the night before. She didn't look happy but she did look embarrassed heavily. Sanemi and her talked before he left for training and Giyuu trained that day aswell. After several weeks Giyuu started getting sick. She on the ground as Shinobu checked for a temperature.

Shinobu: You might be over heated, you don't seem to be running a fever.

Rengoku: ILL RUN AND GRAB SOME WATER!

Giyuu had covered her ear closer to Rengoku in time not to get a headache from his yelling before he left to get some water. Shinobu did have her take her hoari and top shirt off. Rengoku returned and had gotten water for everyone. Giyuu sipped on hers since she was dealing with a weird feeling in her stomach.  After the Hashiras were done training Sanemi pulled Giyuu into a private room bu grabbing her arm and physically pulling her into the room.

Sanemi: Take a pregnancy test.

Giyuu: What?

Sanemi: Go to Shinobu and go get tested for pregnancy. Your showing some of the signs of it and also remember we did have sex a few weeks back.

Giyuu got a look of horror when she realized that he's correct. She left first and went to Shinobus estate hoping she knew how to test for it. Explaining the worry to Shinobu was easy and she tested it without much fuss but after the test Giyuu had to wait in a room as Shinobu worked. Giyuu looked at Shinobu as soon as she walked into the room and the look on Shinobus face said it all.

Shinobu: Congratulations Tomioka, your pregnant it seems your not very far along a few weeks tops.

Giyuu thanked her then left and went straight to Sanemis estate to tell him about the baby but she was nervous about what he would say.