December

Giyuu went out to see him but she freaked last minute and just peaked out the door as a man about her size stood at the door waiting for her. His hair was short and dark brown his emerald green eyes meet with hers. She then opened the door fully as he got closer to her. Sanemi pulled her closer to him which she chalked up to her being pregnant.

December: Who are you?

Sanemi: I should be asking you the same thing.

Giyuu: Sanemi calm down he's a friend.

Sanemi looked between her and December and the other Hashiras just looked confused. Giyuu then pushed December out.

Giyuu: Ill talk to you here in a bit I have to tend to something important.

December: But-

Giyuu didn't let him finish as she then closed the door and went to the others.

Sanemi: Who names their kid December?

Giyuu: It's a nickname....

Sanemi: OH.

Tengen: Sanemi why the hell did you seem so protective with Giyuu?

Sanemi and Shinobu: Giyuus pregnant.

The other Hashiras then started asking a lot of questions the main one being who the dad is.

Giyuu: Sanemi the dad.

Sanemi: We were drunk when it happened now stop bugging her. Also how do you know that guy?

Giyuu:....You might want to run after the meeting....

Sanemi: Why?

Giyuu: He's one of my older brothers.

Sanemi: One of, how many brothers do you have?

Giyuu: twelve.....

Sanemi and the others looked at her like she had three heads before Tengen spoke up.

Tengen: You are so dead.

Sanemi: Do they know your pregnant?

Giyuu: No....I haven't seen or spoken to them in years.

Sanemi took a deep breath and stopped asking about them as she stopped talking so they figured she didn't want to talk about what was going on.