The brothers

After the meeting Giyuu was sent on a mission and was sent with Gyomei since she was in the early stages of pregnancy. It was simple and they returned a whole lot sooner then they expected but the travel was a week since they were on foot to get to the destination. Once they returned Giyuu did everything she could to avoid seeing December in hopes he leave after a while. Which he did after a few days. Once her belly started to show the pregnancy the master forced her into maternity leave so she didn't suffer from miscarriage. Sanemi visited whenever he could and Urokodaki showed up too and handled cooking and had Sanemi help with moving heavy objects so making the nursery was easier for them. She went with Urokodaki to a doctors office that was new to the area who specialized with pregnant women and babies. Giyuu ended up falling asleep while they waited but was woken up when her name was called. Once the doctor came in she was shocked to see her older brother February.

February: Giyuu what brings you here?

He went over to her and gave her a hug then looked at her stomach.

February: Turns out me and the others have someone to kill, why didn't you tell us you got married?

Urokodaki: She isn't married but the father is gonna be present in the child's life.

Giyuu stayed quiet as they death glared each other for a second before the appointment carried on. She didn't expect for her brothers, March and May to walk into the office as she was starting to leave. They explained that a lot of them opening places up nearby. That night her and Sanemi went to the restaurant her oldest brother was opening to see all 12 of her brother who ran and hugged her making jokes on her weight not realizing she was pregnant till February said something and that started something not so pleasant.