i. episode one, part one.

THE CONTRACT SIGNING.

Daniella was the first to get out of the car and she took a look around the NowThatsTv set before moving out of the way, letting her sister get through.

INTV: DANIELLA: "What the fuck is up, y'all may not know me and my sister, but I guarantee y'all are gonna know who the fuck we are once this shit is wrapped up. But for now, my name is Daniella and I'm twenty-two years old!"

INTV: CHANELLE: "Those from the east coast might already know who I am. One thing about it, somebody is always gonna have my name in their mouth. Anyway, my name's Chanelle, and I'm in this bitch with my sister!"

Daniella and Chanelle did a quick pose for the camera before walking into the building. When they walked in, the three girls inside were quick to greet them. Chanelle recognized the girls as Hoodbaby, Moni, and Luccy.

"I thought they was casting girls wit' show experience?" Chanelle heard Hoodbaby say to Luccy.

INTV: CHANELLE: "Not even through the door and I hear some slick shit out a bitch mouth. I can keep it cute, let me get a chance to sign the contract before I'm swinging on a bitch."

"Hey, baeee!" Moni greeted Daniella as soon as she came in. She walked over to the sisters and gave her a hug.

Moni and Daniella had been flirting back and forth over the internet days before the show started. The two of them were joking around with each other for the most part but Daniella was still happy to see her in person. It was their first time meeting.

Chanelle hugged Moni as well to greet her.

INTV: DANIELLA: "I'm just ready to get this started. I don't know if it's gonna be a mess or if it's gonna be fun, but we'll see once we kick this shit off..."

While Daniella officially signed the contract, Chanelle was pulled to the side for an interview with Dasia Rayne. Later on in the day, it was time for the photoshoot with the cast.

During the cast's preparation for the photoshoot, Chanelle and Daniella were getting to meet all of the girls for the first time. Daniella was put in a room with Heaven, Naj, and Lacey while Chanelle was put in a room with Moni, Queen D, and Jess.