viii. full reunion.

Daniella &&

Daniella &&. Chanelle!

ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

Two hours after their plane ride from Maryland to Georgia, Chanelle and Daniella made it to Atlanta. The two of them were matching with their white Chan Apparel crop tops. Chanelle matched hers with Essentials sweatpants and Daniella matched hers with biker shorts.

The two of them linked up with Moni, Daniella's girlfriend, before the reunion started. They drove with her to the NowThatsTv building exclusively in Atlanta.

"I'm already knowing this reunion gone be a shit show," Daniella said to the camera that was following them to the car which would be taking them to the house for the first part of the reunion.

Production separated the girls in different vehicles to keep a fight from happening before the reunion started.

"What the fuck y'all think finna go on?" Moni started the conversation off, sitting in between the sisters as their driver pulled out of the lot.

"Everybody already know some crazy shit 'bouta happen as soon as we get there that's why I got some calm shit on, y'know, my brand," Chanelle replied as she flexed the CA logo on her crop top.

"You getting down too, Dani?" Moni asked her girlfriend. "I see you got your hair braided down, you said fuck a wig."

Daniella shrugged, "I'm ready for whatever. All I know is this my crew right here."

"Us three and Lacey. We rocking out." Chanelle added.

The three of them did a cheers with their phones followed by joint laughter. They took a short break from filming to record a video of them together for their fans.

"So y'all know y'all most hated right now," Moni said once they were filming again.

"Of course we are." Chanelle shrugged, "Bitches really been hating on us since we got put on the show and now that they know NowThatsTv really rock wit' us, they doubling down on everything. Sitting on Instagram all day and all you hear is Chanelle this and Daniella that."

. . .

NOWTHATSTVTEAINC ― 'the academy' cast members, hoodbaby and jess recently shared their thoughts on the fight between naj and chanelle while on the after show live with socal barbie and dasia rayne.