vii. episode six.

HEAVEN GRABBED CHANELLE BY HER HAIR, FORCEFULLY TRYING TO GET HER ON THE GROUND.

INTV: QUEEN D: "After she fought Naj, Chanelle leaned over and slapped the shit outta Heaven. I don't think anybody standing there was expecting that shit. Heaven was mad as fuck, Security was tryna stop her, but they still ended up fighting."

Chanelle responded by grabbing Heaven's sports bra and forcing both of them to the ground once she slipped. Heaven used her weight again to get on top of her, but Chanelle kept swinging from beneath her with one hand since one of her arms was being held back by Security.

"Get in there, Nell!" Lacey cheered her friend on.

Chanelle landed a kick to Heaven's chest before their fight was broken up.

"Still ate that ass up!" Chanelle laughed at Heaven as she was pulled away. "Bitch!"

"I shoulda beat you the fuck up every day! You a lil' weak ass bitch!" Heaven screamed, clapping after yelling every word.

INTV: CHANELLE: "I wasn't even thinking about the money or winning at that point, I was just ready for everybody that said something. Ain't this our last night here? Let's rock out."

"Hoodbaby was popping in it in the van too, where the fuck she at?" Chanelle asked before looking around the living room, seeing that Hoodbaby was nowhere around.

After everyone calmed down, Chanelle, Moni, Daniella, Lacey, Queen D, Shabba, ET, and a few members of Production talked about what happened in the kitchen. Chanelle was still upset about what happened, but she was calm enough to explain her side properly.

Sapphire walked into the kitchen amid the chaos.

"She was picking! She was picking at my sister the whole time we were here! I don't play that." Chanelle ranted to ET, taking a sip from her Sprite bottle.

Chanelle turned around and saw that Sapphire was giving her a disappointed look.

"Why'd you get involved if the issue was between Daniella and Naj?" Sapphire asked her calmly.

"Because that's my sister, Sapphire. My sister was on some chill shit. Look at her, she boo'd up right now—" Chanelle responded, pausing to point at Daniella who was sitting on Moni's lap at the dining table.

All eyes fell on the two of them and Daniella buried her face in Moni's neck to avoid the looks.

"Daniella was on some chill shit. She was focused on winning the money and Naj clearly didn't give a fuck about none of that. She thought she was about to keep fighting my sister." Chanelle continued.