Chapter 2

Author's pov

The Kingdom of Nordia, a powerful and one of the oldest nations of the northern lands of the continent.

The northern lands are known to be mostly covered by mountains, large forests and snow and it often snows more and lasts it longer in the first month of spring.

Nordia is known to be strongest and powerful state for many centuries as their culture is drastically different from Obelia's.

Most of people of the northern lands are proud farmers, voyagers, and renowned warriors who fearlessly go to battle and have no fear towards death itself but rather see it as honor to die as warrior.

Even women are renowned female warriors and shield maidens.

And Nordia is known to be top of country of the northern lands and they're friendly with the ethic tribal groups of the north as strong alliance with other tribal groups or different kingdoms, and being well-connected with nature and possessing the strongest military power, literature, agricultural knowledge and more.

The Kingdom is ruled by the Nordian Royal Family, the King, his wife, the Queen and his three siblings, Grand Princesses and Grand Prince.

But there's a secret no one knows about Nordia.

The rulers and most of it's citizens are ancient wolf people.

Werewolves.

"Ah, Obelia. The same state that was ran by that little punk's tyrant descendants. Even that arrogant bastard..." A young woman as wearing a black cloak mumbled as walking through the streets of the capital of the Obelian Empire.

She looks at the market with the people enjoying their daily life.

'It really did changed after that kid forcibly took the throne and became it's true ruler...Like how it was 200 years ago. But either way, Diana sounded it worried and almost scared. I wonder what the hell happen? I've to find out by her before I jump into conclusions and shit' she thought.

She suddenly bumped into someone who had black hair.

"Sorry" she said before she smell a unusual scent from that person whom she bumped.

'This scent... it's rotten and has the mark of death on it...Black magic?' she thought.

"I apologize Milady" the man said before leaving and disappearing into the crowd.

She turned around and seeing the man disappeared but his scent was still strong for her to track me.

Her eyes that seems to be gold widen and seemingly glow.

"Who was that?"

In the Imperial Palace~

"I'm still surprised that you know the Grand Princess of Nordia...Lady Diana..." Lily soon said as they both were having tea and sweets.

Diana haven't seen Claude yet due to him being still busy and he haven't announced the pregnancy of Diana.

And Diana was thankful for that.

Since her friend, Ingrid haven't come yet to the Imperial Palace, she isn't sure to know how talk with Claude while still doesn't know if what that book written tells the truth.

A part of her wants it to be false and just some made up lie on it.

While the other part of her, she knew there was something and it was still unknown why it had lot of magical power within.