-3-

going off on all my toxic/old toxic friends, and you know what? I'm feeling bitchy, so I'm not censoring their names.

Alex/Luna

I am so glad we broke up. You told all my friends that I cheated on you, and called me a manipulative bitch. If I'm such a bad person, then why did I get you a whole ass brand new bike for Christmas? Oh yea, and what did you get me? Nothing. You got together with the person you told me not to worry about, what a shocker! I would say go cry to your mom, but I don't think she wants your nasty ass hand near her urn. 

Max/Zero

Oohoho, I've been waiting for this one. You are honestly a terrible person. You actually thought that being toxic was "cute" smh. You probably kin Tommyinnit (not a good thing). I genuinely hope that your new school is terrible and that you end up with no friends. 

Rei

Imagine not being able to keep a steady poly relationship because once you find another person you like you ditch all your other partners. Like, you were so obsessed with Caleb, that all your other partners left you, and once you started dating him, you did the same thing to him too. If you can't handle more than one person, then don't date more than one person. You wouldn't even touch me in public, but when your boy bsf came around, you were all touchy with him. No shade on you Mav, that wasn't your fault. And on top of that, your reason for not being touchy with me at school was because "you were bullied for being seen with me" like bitch? that's not any better. 

Gracie

this bitch is legit that Y/N, as a pick me girl. 

Schaefer

This rat faced lying snitch- I honestly can't even describe him without throwing up.

Oliver

just read my letters that i will never send to people, and you'll understand why i cant say anything here.

Mikayla

OH, QUICK ROUND! Your height? whack. Your facial expressions? whack. Your style? what is that?  You're a hoe, and probably don't shower. K, done.

Kai

I don't have much to say about you. You were toxic. So I stopped talking to you.