꒰ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ; 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ꒱

"Hello everyone! Hope i'm not late!" Grace shouted as she ran inside The Beef's front door "the fuck you are!" Richie yelled at her "Go in the fucking back and get to work!" Richie pointed towards the back with his index finger "yes chef!" Grace ran into the kitchen as fast as she could.

"we need six pepper sausages!" Sydney shouted "I got one!" Grace grabbed a sausage and put it in the pan, she ran and grabbed peppers and sprinkled it into the pan and on the uncooked sausage, "Hurry the fuck up!" Richie shouted from the front "Shut the fuck up Richie!" 

Grace flipped the sausage on the other side "where are the fucking buns at?!"  Grace shouted "In the back!" Sydney answered "Thanks Chef!" She quickly took the buns out and placed it on a plate, she grabbed the sausage with a fork since it was the closest thing near her, and carefully put it on the bun. She grabbed a pepper and sliced it up, putting it on the sides of the bun. "I still need those peppers chef!" Grace heard Carmen shout "coming!"

"excuse me!" Grace told Sydney, she moved out of the way while still yelling at Richie "Here you go." Grace gave Carmen the plate "looks great chef" He complimented "thank you." Carmen grabbed it and started to wrap up the food, the arguing between Sydney and Richie gotten louder which made Carmen yell. "Chefs! Lower your voices please!" Because of that, everyone shut up.

"thank you guys. So sorry about that." Carmen apologized to the customers who looked either annoyed or shocked. "thank you Carmy." Grace put her hand on his bicep, he looked at her "yeah yeah." Grace nodded her head "two dogs on everything!" Richie shouted after a customer ordered "stop shouting  we just press the button." Grace went back into the kitchen and got some more sausages to cook.

"Hurry the fuck up Grace! You're slowing everything down!" She heard Richie yell "Go fuck yourself!" Grace grabbed the hotdog bun and put the sausage inside "Here you fucking go" She gave Richie the plate "about fucking time!" Richie gave the man the dish "thanks." He said before he left. "Alright, great job chefs!" Carmen yelled when everybody left. Luckily, it was the end of the day.

"thank god." Grace wiped her head, today had been harsh, especially since it's her first day.  "oh fuck off Richie!" Sydney yelled after Richie called her a 'fucktard'. "Guys! Can we just not fucking yell in front of the customers?"  Grace snapped, it was annoying when everyone was shouting and she could barely concentrate. It was also annoying when customers stood and watched the yelling.

"Tell that to Richie!" Sydney yelled "Oh so its my fault that you took forever?!" Grace got her things and went outside, she did not want her ears to burst open due to yelling. 

The weather was windy, the sun was going down and it was becoming night. Grace took her ponytail out and ran her fingers through her soft hair. "Hey there you are." Grace turned around and saw Carmy "hey there." She instantly smiled when she saw his pale face "good work today" "thank you!"

Carmen got out a pack of cigarettes, he put the fire on the tip and inhaled the toxic thing.  "you want?" He offered her, Grace shook her head "I don't smoke anymore." She told him, he nodded and put the cigarette back on his lips. "Do they always yell like that?" She asked the man, he nodded his head, disappointed.  "They are fucking maniacs."Grace agreed with him, they need to get together or stop yelling in front of the customers. 

"how do you like it here?" Carmen asked his ex-lover. "It's pretty good, besides all the yelling." She let out a laugh "the weather is okay, better than New York. The subways are annoying and keep you up at night though." "those things are a pieces of shit." There were too many subways in Chicago, everywhere you walk you'll see one.

"come back tomorrow?" The brown haired man asked her "You know it." She smiled and played with the straps on her bag "okay good, see you tomorrow."  "mhm." Carmen walked back into The Beef and Sydney came out.