꒰ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ; 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡 ꒱

"Really Richie?" Grace asked the man who was putting a shirt on a hot dog balloon for someone's birthday party. "What? It would be funny." He said while measuring the shirt over the balloon. "Why are you trying to put a T-shirt on a fucking hot dog?" Carmen asked as he held a box in his hands. "I already told her." 

The brunette grabbed some stuff and put it inside the back of the car "It's a fucking hot dog in a Beef T-shirt, that shit is fucking hilarious" Richie explained and let out a laugh. The two started to argue as Grace put more stuff in the back of the car. 

"Move real quick" Grace moved out the way and Richie tried to put in the hot dog balloon in the back with the other stuff  "that's not gonna fit." "Yes it will!" Richie hit Carmen with the balloon and Carmen hit back, the two broke up in a fight for the most ridiculous reason. "Maybe if you let all the air out and put it in,  it would work." Grace suggested to the man but he didn't want to listen "Shut the fuck up woman, you don't know anything." Richie yelled at her "well I tried." she said and threw her hands up

Tina came outside with a trash bag in her hands "Morning!" She shouted, as if its nothing new. "Oh fuck!" Richie fell over and stepped on the balloon, which made it lose all the air it had. "Look what you did." The balloon was laying on the ground with no air in it. "Fucking baby." Richard stared at the dead balloon "alright I'm going to get the spare in the basement." With that, he left the two alone.

Grace sat in the back near Carmen, he took out a cigarette and inhaled it.  "So, are you excited for this birthday?" She asked him. He took out his cigarette and answered "No not really. I don't want to go but what the hell." He turned his head to look at her "Okay yeah.. Um. Nice hot dog thing." She kicked the broken balloon that was on the ground. "Richie is a dumbass, ignore him." Grace nodded her head in agreement and they both silently waited for Richie to come back, a few minutes passed and he walked back outside with another balloon.

"Here we go. get your fucking asses up and lets roll." Grace got up from sitting down and went to the passenger side "woah woah woah, nuh uh. You're sitting in the back." Richie stopped her "what? No I'm not, you are." She crossed her arms and frowned "Yes you are now go, buh bye." He waved at the woman, she sighed and opened the door and saw near the hot dog buns.

"why do I have to sit back here?" She asked again "Because were the OGs and you're not." "shut the fuck up Richie." Carmen told him while he focused on driving.

***

"Oh my god." Richie started to laugh loudly "Cousin you gotta see this shit. Yo this dude is trying to fuck up this little nerd and then the fucking nerd just washes him bro!" He told Carmen who had no interest in the video. "Good for him." Grace rolled her brown eyes and continued to play candy crush on her phone "chill the fuck out" "I swear to god Cousin, if calls me Rick I will fucking lose it." "ok Rick." Grace said with a smirk "shut the fuck up Grace!" 

"Cousin listen do me a favor, okay? I'm trying to get us out of this hole, alright? I want this day to go smoothly. Please do not bring that shit up." Carmen begged, knowing Richie and his personality, he most likely will bring it up. "chill, I'm not gonna bring up shit, alright?" He promised. 

As soon as they made it to the house, Richie and a guy started to argue as Grace and Carmen were holding things and watching. "do you want us to put it in the back or..." Carmen asked as soon as they got quiet "yes. take them outside. Thanks Rick." "I fucking hate it when you fucking call me that." The two started to yell at each other yet again, it stopped quickly though.