Chapter 1

The morning sunshine enveloped a boy who ran across the street to reach a house.

"You're late Jim, everyone is waiting for you. " I said when he appeared at my door.
"Ohh yeah, you know my mom, always nagging me to do chores. "Jim said awkwardly.
We went into the living room where three people sat.
"Geez when are you going to appear on time? "Shirley spat out the words looking annoyed.
"When I have a girlfriend. "Jim grinned.
"Lol boy stop it. Everyone knows you're flirting skills are just an epic fail, hahahahah! " Bob and Cole laughed loudly.

Oh yeah we haven't introduced ourselves.

I'm Dan, short black hair and a skinny body. Wearing regular t-shirt and jeans. A standard fifteen year old guy that likes gaming. Come into my room and you'll be amazed that I'm not selling video games. I literally have stacks of video games lying everywhere in my room.

The tall, always joking around guy is Cole. He's bald and plays basketball and won a cupboard of trophies. Muscular and a bit black. Currently wearing a no-sleeves shirt.

Oh big Bob, always have a few snacks in his pocket.Wears clothes that are too big for him. Fat (no offense) and often stays at home watching anime. He has no problem with sharing his food. I often wonder how big his pocket is to stuff that many lollipops.

Jim, he wears spectacles and always wears a shirt with a collar. Always. He always wants to have a girlfriend but sadly he can't. People joke about it but he has no problems with that and thinks that attracts attention from girls. Stupid.

Sweet sad Shirley, the caring and a little depressed girl. She wears a shirt plus a jacket with a hood everyday. She takes her MP4 and headphones everywhere too.Oh she's cute alright but no I'm not crushing on her.

It's the month of December and its the holidays now. We live in a town named Woodland. Instead of vacations we five teens planned to go jungle trekking in the woods at Street 888.Weird huh. We heard there was once a grave there and it's haunted. We never knew what would we find there. I just wish we didn't.