Chapter 3

We went to see what Jim found with him leading our way.

"Be careful not to step on my "natural fertilizers "OK? " Jim laughed.
"Geez it smells so bad! "Shirley said while closing her mouth.
"I thought there's a river, turns out it's just you pissing. "Bob turned around and disappointedly told us.
"Aww Bob don't be like that, who knew Jim has a big D. " Shirley sneered.
"Woooow....... "Jim slowed down.
"Here it is guys. The remarkable discovery I made! "

In front of us, a big, old,abandoned house. It looks creepy especially because of the wood it's built from was rotting.

"Did someone actually lived here before? "Bob asked.
"I don't know and I don't care, let's go and see what we can find! "Cole spoke and before I said anything, he was already walking towards the house. We joined him.

"Does anybody know about this house sitting here? "Shirley was worried.
"Apparently, look at those signboards that are placed across the house. "
I pointed.

DO NOT APPROACH
WITCH TERRITORY
KEEP OUT IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE

"Wow can you believe it? Is this real? How long has this house been here? Did the government knew about this? " Jim looked around curiously.
"Should we go in? "Bob asked me.
"Well we didn't come here to waste time, come on! " I was excited.

I just wished I didn't say that.

We approached the door. It was locked.
"No problem. "
Seconds later, Cole smashed open the door. We went in.

There is a smell of blood and rot everywhere.
I can see the floors and the ceilings had cracked.
The furniture and wallpaper all torn apart.
I used my wooden stick to touch the old floor. Seems strong enough.
We switched on our flashlights.
Strange, not a living creature to be seen.
I don't see bugs nor rats.

"Are you sure this place is "witch territory "? Doesn't seem like one to me. Huh. " Cole's dissapointed.
"Come on guys we barely looked anywhere. "I cheered up.

There is a living room with a fireplace. Gross, there's no wood in the fireplace, just a pile of bones which I think belonged to little animals. I supposed the witch doesn't burns wood but burns animals to gain warmth. It's just a thought. On the other side of the living room is a long corridor that leads to two directions. Left and right. There's some picture frames hanging on the wall but no pictures in the frames.

"I'll go with Bob and check the left side. You three can go together and check out the right side."
"Whadda, Dan? Why you wanna go with Bob and let Cole with us? I assumed you'll be wanting muscular Cole for protection. "Jim was surprised.
"Oh that you don't know. Bob can always be my meatshield if there is danger. Hahahah!"
"Hey! "Bob shot a weird look at me.