Chapter 4

Bob walked in front of me while I keep an eye out for anything in the back. I noticed there are some claw marks on the wall. Whatever did this has THREE HUGE FINGERS WITH EXTREME SHARP CLAWS.The air in the house is just awful and disgusting. The smell of rot is everywhere. Did someone die here? If so, where is the body?

"The air here is giving me a headache, I'm surprised you even have the mood to eat lollipops. "I was amazed.
"Oh um yeah I have a flu two days ago and I haven't fully recovered so I can't really smell things at the moment. "Bob replied.
"I'm still amazed you have an appetite after seeing this house."
"I'm awesome. "
"Lol."

We found a dining room. Just a really small table that is only enough for one person. There are candles everywhere. Geez there are plates on the floor that stinks like Jim's shit. There are pots on the table that are filled with some kind of dark-brownish liquid. There is a window, but the glass is all smashed. I saw a liitle room with a door on the east.

"Oh look is that a toilet?"I pointed to the east.
"I'll check it out."Bob approached the unknown location.
"Whoaa! Ouaeeeeaaekkk!(vomit sounds)"
"Bob! You okay?!"
"Yup, the smell in there,oh f**k,yucks! You're right its a toilet. They obviously never flush after they shit! "
"I'm just so glad you wanna check it out first."
"............"
"Come on wipe your mouth and let's continue, it's almost four p.m. now."

We continue walking and found a pathway that leads to the right. It may connect to right side of the corridor and other rooms.

"Oh hey there you are. Guys come look what we found! " Shirley spotted us at the other side of the pathway.
"What is it?Where is Cole and Jim?"We rushed to her side.
"Come on they are in the bedroom. "
"Are there any other rooms?"
"Yeah, we also found a room full of tools and materials. Like chainsaws, axes or wood and some metal too. Cole took an axe. "
"OK..."
"And we found an attic in the middle of the house. We haven't explore it tho." Shirley explained.

Bob and I followed Shirley to a room with no door but curtains on the entrance. Cole is sitting on a mattress with piles of hay and wood underneath it. Jim is standing and looking out a window.

"Hey guys, you're finally here.What did you found there?" Cole waved to us.
"Oh nothing, just a weird dining room and a low quality toilet. Did you guys notice that there is no kitchen here? How do they cook?" I answered.
"Yeahhh. "Cole thought.
"It's about to get dark."Jim looked at me.
"It's still early. Plus,things are getting interesting now. Don't be such a p*ssy." Shirley stared at Jim.
"Fine whatever."
"What did you guys found?" I asked.
"Look at the sheet of the mattress. "Cole stood up and let me touch it.
"Bob, what do you think this is? Some parts of the sheets is hairy and some parts is smooth. Its also a bit sticky. It's obviously sewn because there are some stitches on the sheet. "

Bob touched it. By the looks of his face, he obviously has a theory.

"I don't know."
"Come on Bob, I know you have an idea."
"But it's weird."
"Just tell us."
"...I think it's skin."
"The fu*k? So why isn't the skin rotten then?"
"It is witch territory here, anything is possible. Look you said it was sewn.
So my guess is the witch killed some creature for the skin then stitch them together. This material I have never seen before, but my guts tell me it's some skin.Maybe animal skin but that won't explain why it's smooth. "
"Really? Bob? I want something logical.Then why is it sticky?"
"Well I don't know, my brain's messed up today." Bob sat down.
"You know what, let's just search the attic and see what we can find."Cole spoken.
"Yeah it's just a theory after all."Shirley agreed.
"Then let's do it quick." Jim walked out the room.