CHAPTER THREE

The power of that being is unmistakable! I'm a thick girl, and he just threw me like some rag doll!

My body is only meant to sustain him. His people make sure to keep me healthy. As their King's mate, my juices help balance his needs. Protect him and give him top strength. Basically, use me to cum.

Missing a drop is to waste.

As I said, he's a greedy damn bastard.

I bounce, trying to catch myself. It's not sexy or even posed. I'm used for what he wants anyway.

"Move" Tirich hisses.

I pretend to take my time, but he grabs my ankles, slides me down, and flips me over onto my stomach. His favorite position is me sitting on his face. If I take too long or hold myself from pleasure, he will spank me.

My ass is usually on fire after.

Tirich sits off the bed, practically posed with his head back, just relaxed, leaning against the mattress. He looks like a fucking cover model! All tattooed, muscle, and a cocky grin.

Even then, Tirich is still too damn tall, so I have to balance on my knees as they dig into his shoulders. I love the pain I believe I cause him. It's one of the few things I receive.

Tirich really doesn't give a shit anyway!

Why is it his favorite position? He drinks for pleasure. Slowly and seductively. He licks like a lover and sucks like an admirer. When he feels my knees unbalanced, he just keeps me lifted and opened like a tap. Spread to drink from me.

Imagine just sitting on someone's face as they suck your life force out of you!

I'm drained completely, and it takes a few days to recuperate. He will still send for me. I know he has to have mistresses for other needs, more like vampire women to keep him company. I really don't know, and really, I don't give a fuck!

We don't speak beyond our bitter fucken sounds.

I lean over, dropping my knees around him. He gets frustrated with how slow I am since I'm not at vampire speed.

He palms my ass, gripping me down, as he spanks one cheek for being disobedient. It stings for a second before I feel his tongue pulsating against my clit. He doesn't really flick but nibbles creating little wisps of kisses. He deepens to sweetly suckle me between his lips.

He's enjoying the taste.

Lust.

He lightly teeths my clit. I jump with pleasure, and he spanks me again.

He doesn't like to be interrupted.

Deeper and deeper, he rubs our lips together, hungrily licking between them. His head nodding as he sways. His hot breath mingles into my thighs. His nails palming over my ass cheeks in rhythm.

A long finger slowly inserts into me. Roaming around the rim. He pumps at my juices a few times, then enters another digit. Matching to the tone of his mouth.

I'm too wet.

He completely takes his time enjoying his feed.

Fangs.

I feel his extended vampire teeth pressed against my inner lips, spreading me wider so he can assault my bitter senses.

His large tongue flicks faster and flattens back. He's creating two different sensations to make me tremble.

His fingers fucking me deeper and harder.

I'm convulsing.

The bastard knows my spot, so he tempts around it, leaving me moaning for a release.

When he has me at the tip of an orgasm, Tirich removes his fingers and lifts me up by my knees. He likes to widen my thighs like a faucet.

Completely over his face.

He penetrates me with only his flexed snake-like tongue. It twists as if he's coiling around my G-spot. Ridges of ridges pulsate as he tweaks me to cry out.

As if a dildo could ever compare!

I grab my breasts, needing to hold on to something.

He growls loud!

I've interrupted him.

My disobedience is rewarded. One knee returns on his shoulder as he palms me over and over again. The sting and my G-spot seizes from the furious tongue dominance.

My silent scream never ends. I'm cumming, completely abandoned to the emotion, and shaking with relief as he drinks and drinks. Sounds of his sucking and slurping leave me in multiple spasm aftershocks. Leaving a tickled pressure of pain, I'm fighting the instinct to try and push him off.

He takes his sweet ass time, wiggling his tongue back to front mixed with penetrating my core. When he needs more, Tirich just hits my G-spot again with a few palmed threats to release all over his face again.

I can't stay up too long, so he keeps me up like this platter needing to empty his plate.

He plays this game with my body a few more times, and I'm completely done!

He tilts his head, tongue out, as he slowly lowers me down. Not before kissing my weeping core and biting into my nether lips. Licking at each nipple, coating each mound, and sucking me all the way up to my jaw.

His cock at my opening twitches.

We are face-to-face.

Breath to breath.

It's as if I marked him, too, with my evidence clearly all over him. His lips glisten, and he licks them slowly, letting me know we aren't done.

"Suck me inside your body!"