[5] Get your greasy hands off of me

🍙♡‹𝟹㊗🎧"

.

.

You could honestly imagine pigs flying but not the Shinonome siblings being nice

Okay, you were KIND OF joking.

But they were spoiling you quite a bit.. Which was rare.

"This looks good on you both!"

Ena said this with much enthusiasm while Akito stood to the side. She was holding up two outfits. One for Akito and one for you. The outfits she was holding looked kind of formal.. Seeing as Akito's had a 'suit' style, you wondered about the price and imagined Ena freaking out on it.

"Argh! I said I'd buy clothes for myself but whatever! You two are really good models."

She huffed and put the two pairs of clothes in a basket.

"I found one that'd look good on you."

"Really? Where?!"

Now, since Akito had been standing off to the side for a while, he decided to help his sister get an outfit for herself. You can't really blame him since he loves fashion.. and MAYBE his sister.

"Here, follow me."

Ena's arm held on to Akito's arm while the other was holding the basket. You were busy on the phone while sitting down on a nearby chair so you didn't notice them leaving. But they'll do fine without you.

"Hi there!"

A slight shiver went up your spine. Who was that?

You turned to look behind you and saw a familiar face that studied with you at the same school.

"Kimura..?"

"... Didn't you call me by my first name?"

He pouted..

"Sorry.. Saerin."

"You got it! Hello!"