Chapter 1

On an evening at lan mansion, a taller man with a stoic face entered and walked to the diner, where his parents having their dinner, without stopping anywhere.

Couples were surprised at the sudden arrival of their son without any notice. They looked at their only son, lan zhan as he spoke.

"I'm getting married tomorrow. If you want, you can come."

Just like that he placed a small note, which indicates time and location, on the table before he left the couples who was in utter shock.
Couples shared a look when that figure dissapeared and,

Mrs. Lan sarcastically, " Atleast he informed us" mr. Lan sighed at her comment.

When he decided to move on after his high school graduation , his parents respect his decision and gave him some space to live his own life. They never go after him with their overprotective nature. Because they know if anyone needs protection, it's the people around him.

After he overtook the position of CEO, he made a beautiful mansion. But he never lived in there, not even a single day. When they asked the reason, he said, "I will live there only after my marriage "

His answer made them think, that mansion will only go useless. Who thought he will really marry someone?

His parents barely visited his living places but called him via phone everyday. He usually came to their place after a message or call. But today was a different one...

Nevertheless, they're happy to know he likes someone. They never intruged in his personal matters nor forced him to do what they wants. Even when he was a teen, they considered him as a grown man with his personality. They're not surprised he didn't talk about his lover but more than shocked that the lover decided to marry him.

Next day, They made their way little bit hastily so they can be on time or else what will his in laws rumor about them. They have to ensure them their baby isn't an orphan and have relatives ...
However, As they reached there, what welcomed them was some of their son's bodyguards.

They're late?? Everyone left??? Or the bride doesn't arrive yet..?
Both were taken aback at first, but
Mrs. Lan was curious to see her daughter in law, dragged her husband to the place that occasion takes place.

As they entered inside of Altar, they once again surprised. They don't know if it's the beauty of the bride or the fact their son is... a gay? That made them stun on the spot.

A young man was standing beside their son, bowed as they came closer to him.

" What's your name? " that was the first words he heard from mother in law.

"Sorry i didn't introduce myself, I'm Weiying." Bowed a little.

' Wei ying? "
Mr. and Mrs. Lan shared a glance and looked at their son who was looking everywhere but definitely not at them.

Mrs. Lan smirked at her son before carass weiying's cheek, "You looks so cute and.. beautiful "

Weiying shyly "Thank you Mrs. Lan "

Mrs. Lan, "Drop your formalities dear, call me mother." and offered a smile.

Weiying, "M- mother" stuttured a bit.

Mr. Lan, " Where's your parents young man? Are they against this marriage?" asked in a soft voice.
Weiying looked down, didn't reply.

Lan zhan cleared his throat," It's time." And the ceremony started..

Everything went so smoothly but Mrs. Lan felt like she was attending a funeral instead of a marriage - the atmosphere made her to think like that, so gloomy..