Chapter 2

Weiying gave a day duty off to all the maids and went inside of kitchen to cook something for him and his husband.

He heard footsteps approachs him, smiled when he got the faint smell of his husband. As he was about to turn around, other hugged him from behind, rested his chin on shoulder..

"What's wrong?"

"Missed you. " said as he kissed other's neck curve.

Wei ying turned and faced him, "Seriously? It's only an hour Lanzhan " chuckled when he saw other's pout.

Weiying, "Don't you have a meeting with someone? Go there before you late."

Lanzhan, "I cancelled it."

"Why?"

"Want you " his husky tone gave shiver to other

Weiying, "You cancelled it just to fuck me??" in an incredulous voice. Other felt his ears are burning up, looked away.

He giggled, carassed lanzhan's cheeks with a thumb to look at him," You said that was important "

Lanzhan in low voice, still not looking at him, "You're important than that"

Weiying chuckled " So desperate to do hmm?.. You looks cute... Where's that cold prince of mine huh?"

Lanzhan stared at his eyes, capture his lips  as he gave a squeeze on weiying's waist, causing other gasp. Lanzhan's hand wandered through his body, lifted him up and made him sat on the table beside them.
Without breaking his kiss, he undid the knot of Weiying's apron.

Wangji touched him more, pulled back and was panting heavily as he stared his man.

Weiying unbuttoned other's shirt as he asked "Here..? "

Lanzhan "Mn.." Replied and began to undress him, leaving him in his shorts.
His pressed his lips on other's juicy lips again for a moment.

His lips travelled it's way to weiying's lips corner... chin..Adam's apple.. Leaving a small hickey over there, earning a moan from other.. He aimed at other's perked up pink buds.

Weiying was moaning as he enjoyed other's touch, arched his body back but kept his hands on others head, making his hair so messy..

"Lan.... Lanzhann.. "

"Mmnnn.."

Lanzhan laid weiying on the table as he reached other's bottom where a suffocating little friend is waiting for it's freedom. He gave a peck on his lips again before he undid other's shorts.
Lanzhan came to meet his friend and welcomed him with a kiss on the tip.

To sum up, they did it there.. NO SMUT for today... :)

Hours later..

Weiying rested his head on other's chest, spoke, " Mother called me"

"Mm? "

"She asked us to come home tomorrow morning."

"Mn. " paused, "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes. She's so good.. I like her. I've already planned how to spend more time with her. I'm jealous of you lanzhan.. Such a mother is blessing.. " sighed.

"-"

"Father seems like you... He's not talking much but i know once he got familiar with me, he'll surely chat more. I think you got that cold attitude from him, but what about your mother's character? You didn't get even a bit.. " pouted

" Father once said I'm more like mother."

" Huh? He's mistaken. Or else... " trailed off. After a moment, " Can we go earlier tomorrow? I want to spend more time with them."