Chapter 3

" Wei ying"

The said person was already looking at him since when the door opened. He stared at him but tried to hide the knife behind his body..

Lan zhan looked around the room...

There's two men who's face is unidentifiable already lying dead obviously on the floor.

Mr. Qin with terrified expression, and bloody hand  pointed his daughter "Please help her." pleaded as he tried to get up. Beside him, a dead man was lying in a blood pool.

Lanzhan looked at where that old man pointed and found a.. Who's that?? Is it really Qin su he knows? Her hair was cut in a very ugly way, her face has scars, bleeding nose and what happens to her ear?? Its bleeding..? Her whole dress was drenched in blood. Thanks to her light coloured attire which showed where she got the cut very clearly. She was shivering like an autumn leaf. Her eyes has nothing but fear, lips quivering, eyes dilating.. She looks so traumatized.
Surprisingly, She didn't try to aproach him.

Not far from her a man was tied up, gagged. His face was no differ than others. Finally he saw his husband, weiying..

Lanzhan quickly locked the door and ran towards him, embraced him tightly for a moment and pulled back. He took his hand that was hiding behind.

Weiying looked away when lan zhan spotted a knife on his palms. Lan zhan gently took it from him and did a quick check on his hand, his whole body and hugged him again...
This time weiying also hugged him back, letting himself hear those fast heart beats.

"I'm sorry. I worried you." that's the first words came from weiying.

Lanzhan broke the hug, touched his chin gently, his breath was ragged as he stared at his weiying's beautiful face that now painted with someone's blood...

Weiying saw the desire in his golden eyes, he was sure his eyes is no better than him. He wants him like his husband wants him..but.. He placed a hand on his husband's chest to stop him.. He glanced at others as answered, " Later. "

Lanzhan hummed but before he turn back, a cut on his lips changed his demeanour, " Who did this? " his voice was cold, sending shiver to everyone who has conscious.

Weiying pointed the man who was tied up, "He did. I swear i didn't hurt him much.. he's all yours. " grinned at him with all innocence.

Lan zhan smiled at him as asked again only after he send a death glare to that hostage, "where's your gun? "

Weiying in a cute voice, " in bed room.. Gun is no fun, Lanzhan "

Lanzhan, " But this could hurt you weiying. What if they hurt you when you fight with them? What if this wrongly aimed and you hurt yourself? What if-"

Weiying couldn't help but peck on his lips, "Stop your what if s. He's already trying to escape. " pointed Mr. Qin who was limply walking to the door with cautious step, now a frozen statue.

Mr. Qin thought it was easy to kill this boy but found out he's dangerous than that lan. When lanzhan came by the door, he believed in god for a minute and asked to help his daughter. But what happened was he least expected, he locked the door and hugged the boy who's a psycho murderer.

Three of his men are here dead corpse. One of them is tied up but what about others..

Everything was quick. Like he was possesed, got up from the floor and started fighting and when did he go back to that kitchen to take a knif-.. Yes. Kitchen. Other's must be in there..

Now he's sure that all of his men that were send before was killed by weiying, not lanzhan.

He gave pitiful look at his daughter,
'only if i raised her well. I hope lanzhan won't hurt my daughter.. I have to go out. They're in their own world. It's the best time. Need help from others ' With that thought he got up slowly and tried to get the door side. Seems like Luck isn't with him today.