Odd Blood

"Is falling in Love with a Ghost is Normal?"

Part.1. The Death of Nana

"Mom, where are you?" the girl asked to her mother. "I'm in the Kitchen Dreamy sweetheart" The mom responded to the 16 year old girl. "Nana Nancy called me, she said she is cominggg" said the teenage girl with joy. "Tell, your little brother too. I'm going to make dinner". "Ok,mom" she hums her happy song every time her grandma is coming, she runs through the stairs.

A Few hours later, the doorbell rang. "I'LL GET IT" Dream ran through the stairs and opened the door. "Why Hello Dream,give Nana Nancy a big hug" said Nancy while spreading her arms waiting for a hug. "NANA" Dream hugged Nancy and kissed her on the cheeks. John went downstairs and hugged Nancy. "Hi,mom" Dream's mom hug Nancy and helped her get in the house. Nancy had dinner played board games with her Grand Children. When her Grand Children go to sleep, she gave a letter to Dream and said "Dream,when i die open this letter". Dream nods and said "Good Night". "Good Night too, My love".

The Next Day

Dream's mom woke up quite early, she went to check up on Nancy she saw a note on the desk next to Nancy's bed. She read the letter "Verona, I'm probably dead right now, i kept it a secret but now i will tell you, i was diagnosed with cancer stage 4, i have one day left and I'll die in my sleep. This will be my last goodbye and make sure to wear black to my funeral those were my favorite colors, i want to stay at your house cause i want to spend the last memory with you, I'm sorry if i ever hurt your feelings or i have ever done anything wrong to you, i apologize for my bad habits and i hope you will live happily i know you already lost your husband because of the army now you have to lose me I'm sorry i just told you now I don't want to see my only daughter cried, i guess this goodbye, i hope you live happily, but i hope I'll see you in my next life, love you darling"

Verona hugged her mom, tears dropping slowly from her eyes "Love you too mom". The kids woke up, went downstairs for breakfast. Dream asked Verona "Mom,where is Nana?". Verona gulps and holds her tears "Well, your grandma is-". "Dead probably" John said while Atong his bowl of cereal. "JOHN" Dream yelled at him madly. Verona can't hold her tears. "Wait, mom is Nana really Dead?". Verona Nods. "No,NO NANA IS NOT DEAD" Dream ran to her room bursting into tears.

A Few days later, they held a funeral. They sobbed and cried and prayed for their Nana. They all wore black to Nancy's Funeral, They Hugged Nancy's body one last time for their memories.

Part 2. Meet Laurie Green

A week has passed by, Dream remembered Nancy gave her a letter. She opened it. "Hi Dreamy Darling, I'm probably dead now, I just want to tell you something, you have to go to the attic but bring this letter with you, you have a weird blood type like me its called odd blood. Just so you know, why your grandpa isn't visible? Because, he is a ghost only i can see him, we fell in love in 1950 i was not sure at first but in the end we ended up marrying each other, your mom doesn't have it, keep it a secret you can't tell anybody ok? Love you, live a happy life"

Dream then rushed to the attic, she went to the attic and waited for something to come. The attic suddenly shake and a blue spirit shaped as a 16 year old blue showed up. Dream and the Blue Ghost looked at each other and screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Dream holds a broom and asked "Who are you?". "Nuh-Uh, I'm supposed to be asking who are you?" Said the Blue Ghost shaking. "I'm Dream Elaine who are you?" Dream said while holding a broom. "Put the broom down first, I'm Laurie Green" said the Ghost. "Wait, why is your name Laurie Green? But you are Blue, why are you not Laurie Blue?" Asked Dream. "Actually, I never thanked about that, I wonder why?" Said Laurie in confusion. "Anyway, how did you even get here?" Asked Dream. "Well, your Grandma sent me here, because i don't have true love, i will come back to the other world once i have my true love kiss" Laurie answered. "Ok? well nice to meet you, lets hangout we can meet each other here in the attic, because my mom can't know about you" said Dream lowering her voice. "Dream, what happened?" Her mom asked from downstairs. "Nothing, just me feeling a little better" said Dream signaling Laurie to hide. she went downstairs.