46-50page

Regular subsidy and filial piety are enough, and they don't want to take this money anymore.
  After repeated attempts of persuasion by Qiao Yuan to no avail, he discussed with Yu Dameng that the dividends from the iron shop this year should not be given up, so that Father Yu and the others could save more money.
  On the tenth day of the Lunar New Year, Yu Qiaoji and Shi Lixiang returned to work. Qiao Yuan prepared red envelopes for all the employees, one for each, with sixty-six Wen in it. Not much, the whole picture is a celebration.
  Qiao Yuan originally thought that during the Chinese New Year, each household would stock up on a lot of delicious food, and the shop would not be able to sell much on the first day it opened. Unexpectedly, both Yuqiaoji and Shilixiang are full of customers today.

  Some of the old customers also said: "Your shop opened too late, I have been greedy for this for a long time."

  Qiao Yuan gave 20% off everything to give back to these old customers.
  On the Lantern Festival on the 15th of the year, Qiao Yuan set up a porridge shed in the Anjiyuan in the city in the name of praying for his parents who died early, and donated two hundred taels of silver to the Anjiyuan.

  Because of this incident, it gained a good reputation, and after that, the business of Yuqiaoji and Yujia Iron Shop became better.

  At the moment, after the porridge giving was over, Qiao Yuan and Yu Dameng were visiting the lantern festival.

  The Lantern Festival is a rare day without a curfew. After half a winter, everyone wants to come to the city to join in the fun.
  Whenever you look at the road, either the woman or husband is holding the child, and the husband is walking on the side, or the husband is holding the child, and the woman or husband is by the side, and only he and the two are unabashedly holding hands of.
  Yu Dameng was a little embarrassed, but he still held onto the little husband's hand tightly. There were so many people, it would be bad if he was squeezed and touched.
  Qiao Yuan was in high spirits. He had only seen this kind of quaint and lively Lantern Festival in TV dramas before. Now he experienced it for himself. The person he loves the most is still by his side. What a joyful life it is!
  There were bursts of firecrackers and fireworks, and there were all kinds of lights on the street. Many Qiao Yuan couldn't even remember their names, and there were even large lights trees and lights buildings. There is the sound of orchestral strings and bamboo everywhere, and every few steps you can see singing girls wearing flower crowns and colorful dresses dancing. Qiao Yuan was watching enthusiastically, but was dragged away by Yu Dameng with a dark face.
  "Why?" Qiao Yuan was not very happy, he hadn't finished admiring it yet!
  Yu Dameng put his face on his back, and said in a muffled voice, "What's so good about that?
  "
  But when he thought about it, a smile appeared on his face, and he said cunningly, "Are you jealous?"
  Yu Dameng replied in a rough voice, "No."
  But his eyes turned elsewhere.
  The smile on Qiao Yuan's face widened further, and he threw himself into Yu Dameng's arms, chirping, "You have it, you have it, you have it!"
  Yu Dameng hugged the little husband tightly in his arms with red ears and humming.
  He thought, since Fulang is his, it is better not to show it to anyone.
  After that, Qiao Yuan finally stopped indulging in admiring the young lady's singing and dancing, and instead dragged Yu Dameng to play around.
  Qiao Yuan has played hoops, throwing pots, archery, and guessing lantern riddles all over the place. Although the investment is not directly proportional to the rewards, the joy in it is rare!
  In the middle of the night, Qiao Yuan's energy was exhausted, and Yu Dameng carried him home.
  Tonight is going to stay in a rented yard in the city, and the journey is not too far away.
  He was so happy before, and Qiao Yuan's excitement hadn't passed yet. He lay on Yu Dameng's back, dishonestly, holding Yu Dameng's ears with both hands, blowing air from time to time, calling in different ways: "Mr. Officer."
  Yu Dameng finally couldn't bear it anymore, put him down in a deserted alley, and punished him severely.
  Qiao Yuan limp and was carried out by Yu Dameng, he no longer has the energy to play.
  On the 20th day of the first lunar month, Boss Yu set off for Fucheng. This time he went straight to the March imperial examination. Meng Qiu became heavy, so this time Lin Cuifen took care of her at home and did not follow her.
  Qiao Yuan asked curiously, "Why is that scholar still at home?"
  He heard that he was going to marry Qiao Yingying in a few days.
  Meng Qiu explained, "Your elder brother has repeatedly delayed the imperial examination because of keeping filial piety. This time, not only Chun Wei, but Qiu Wei will also participate. The scholar must be only admitted to the scholar, so the academy's requirements are different." Qiao Yuan nodded, secretly cursing
  that It's good that Zhang Wensheng doesn't pass the examination as a scholar!