51-54page

He looked back and forth, saw that he was fine, and then said: "Kneel with Brother Qiao, if he makes a mistake, it would not be a pity to cut off ten of your heads!
  " Looking towards Qiao Yuan, Qiao Yuan thought his face was disgusting, so La Yu Dameng stood in front of him.
  Chu Li said to the prefect who was still kneeling: "Master Zhang, I will leave this case to you."
  Prefect Zhang stood up with a sigh of relief, and then said to the magistrate in a cold tone: "Master Shi, you continue to judge the case." Go."
  Shi Zhixian was trembling all over and kowtowed, and hurriedly got up to tidy himself up.
  Chu Lira Qiaoyuan sat down and said happily: "I received your letter and came here overnight. How about it, did you arrive in time?"
  Qiao Yuan was still a little terrified, and pretended to be angry: "Will you If you come a little late, I will die on the spot."
  "Hey, don't be angry!" Chu Li rubbed against Qiao Yuan affectionately, "I really rushed all the way."
  He said, looking at Yu Dameng, Avoiding him, she whispered to Qiao Yuan: "My ass hurts from riding a horse!"
  At that time, the magistrate had just sat back at the case desk, and Ma Shun'er couldn't hold on any longer, kneeling and crawling towards Qiao Yuan , "My boss, my boss, I was wrong, I was wrong, I deserve to die, I am obsessed with ghosts, but I don't want to!"
  He pointed to Zhang Wensheng and Qiao Guangzhi and cried: "It's him, it's them! Me, they said give me two hundred taels of silver and let me... let me be the first to report the illegality of the shop, and they will do the rest. I didn't want to at first. But...but they said that if I don't From now on, let me have no place to stand in Yunshui County in the future, I am a grassroots person, how dare I refuse!"
  He cried bitterly, and he really regretted not listening to his wife's advice.
  Qiao Yuan said with a cold face, "I said before, I treat you well. Since you have done such a thing, you should suffer the consequences yourself. I will never forgive you!" He just wanted to think about
  Yu Dameng wearing that shackle After one night, I can't wait to kill Ma Shun'er and these people together!
  Shi Zhixian asked Zhang Wensheng and Qiao Guangzhi, they had already knelt down there with Shi Zhixian just now, Qiao Guangzhi was quite proud when he stood upright, but Zhang Wensheng was already trembling with fright, showing a trace of scholar's integrity nothing.
  He looked up at Shi Zhixian, then pointed at Qiao Guangzhi and said, "It's him, it's him, he has a grudge against Qiao Yuan for taking away his family property and causing him to lose his job, so he wants to make trouble in my name. He is my father-in-law, filial piety is greater than the sky, I have to obey!"
  Qiao Yuan was speechless, this bastard book is still raising the banner of filial piety when its life and death are imminent!
  Qiao Guangzhi smiled, "Scholar Zhang, how can you do things like this?"
  "Are you really innocent? Don't you hate that Yu Dameng, a blacksmith, won Qiao Yuan's heart? Don't you regret seeing Qiao Yuan's shop making money every day?" Did you divorce back then? Aren't you angry because Qiao Yuan repeatedly humiliated you? Don't you hate that Boss Yu has a better reputation than you? I just complained a few words in front of you, and you couldn't wait to talk to me Collusion, where are you innocent?"
  "For money, you can withdraw from your childhood sweetheart who was married to your fingertips; for fame and fortune, you can abandon the first wife who is currently married to a bright matchmaker and demote your wife as a concubine. How can you be worthy of the word "scholar"?" "   "I really hate that you stupid, short-sighted, and ungrateful people have books to read and can be selected as scholars? Fate is not fair, hahahaha." Qiao Guangzhi looked up to the sky and laughed, as if he was crazy.   Zhang Wen said angrily: "What right do you have to criticize me! You are not filial to your mother, and you are not filial to your brother's orphans, you are the kind of ungrateful person!" Shi Zhixian feared that the two of them would continue to confront each other and would confess himself   . Tang Mu immediately sentenced and said: "The case is now clear, the witnesses and the material evidence are convincing, and Zhang Qiao was the mastermind, instigating Ma Shun to falsely accuse Yu and his wife. Three years in prison; those who instigate and instigate others to sue others will be given a second class; those who demote their wives into concubines will be punished with a staff of ninety; Immediately take him into custody!"   "Prisoner Qiao Guangzhi is guilty of the same crime. As for prisoner Zhang Wensheng's first accusation of infidelity against prisoner Qiao Guangzhi, it will be determined in the next day before sentencing."