16-20page

Recommended pillow seats.
  But he didn't expect that seeing Qiao Yuan and Yu Dameng together for the first time today was completely different from what he had imagined. Qiao Yuan's eyebrows and eyes are full of affection, and his heart is clearly hung on Yu Dameng. Qiao Yuan has never looked at him like this before. How can that vulgar blacksmith compare to himself?
  And Qiao Yuan is very different today from the past, he is not cowardly at all in front of everyone, he is bold and generous.
  He didn't know that Qiao Yuan still had such good skills, and he was even more pleasantly surprised at the moment, and even more unwilling after being pleasantly surprised, how could he be a blacksmith? He didn't believe that Qiao Yuan could forget himself completely in just a few days after getting married. The gesture of affection he made with Yu Dameng today must be because he was still angry with him and deliberately did it for him to see.
  Zhang Wensheng was thinking in his mind, looking for an opportunity to have a few words with Qiao Yuan alone to calm him down.
  During the banquet, from time to time, the wives or husbands of country gentry and landlords would come to inquire about the steamed buns, and Qiao Yuan would answer them politely. He has always been calm and composed when dealing with wives and husbands from wealthy families, and Meng Qiu admires him even more.
  After the banquet, Yu Dameng was still busy and wanted to stay and help clean up. Qiao Yuan looked at him anxiously for a while, and followed Lin Cuifen back home first.
  As soon as he got home, he went into the kitchen, trying to cook something for Yu Dameng.
  But Lin Cuifen said: "No, can the village chief's family ignore his food? After cleaning up, their helpers will sit alone at two tables and eat together." Only then did Qiao Yuan know the rules, and took it back angrily

  . hands, sitting on the porch and chatting with Meng Qiu.
  Meng Qiu opened his mouth and said: "You are really good."
  Qiao Yuan smiled, he is not very good, but he has a little bit of time and space difference.
  Meng Qiu went on to say: "You dare to answer in front of such a large group of people, and you can handle so many people well, I don't even dare."
  He seemed a little frustrated after saying this, and lowered his head.
  "People's temperaments are different, there is no need to be sad because they are different from others." Qiao Yuan comforted him.
  "But your elder brother needs a wife who can communicate, I am not."
  Qiao Yuan smiled and teased him, "Did elder brother ever blush with you because of this? Blamed you? Forced you to marry other women Dealing with each other?"
  He watched Boss Yu and Meng Qiu getting along, Boss Yu encouraged and comforted Meng Qiu all the time, and he seemed to be a cherished husband, so there was no sign of dislike in the slightest.
  Meng Qiu's face was a little red, and he murmured, "That's...never."
  Qiao Yuan smiled and said, "Then it's all over? Brother hasn't said anything yet, why bother you, maybe-" Qiao Yuan deliberately stretched He raised his voice, "He just likes you like this!"
  This made Meng Qiuhong blush suddenly, "I... go back to the room first!
  " It's Yu Dameng, this idiot, it's been a lifetime of virtue to meet such a proactive little brother like him in this era. Otherwise, his clumsy idiot, where can he be with his husband in the future, and he can't find a husband who treats him so wholeheartedly!
  Qiao Yuan sat on the deck chair on the porch and basked in the sun while humming a little tune, but Yu Dameng was blocked by Zhang Wensheng.
  Zhang Wensheng bowed his hands and saluted, with a polite expression, "Brother Dameng."
  After knowing that the current brother Yuan is not the former brother Yuan, and never cared about Zhang Wensheng, Yu Dameng had no grudges when he saw Zhang Wensheng again. It's just that this scholar never greeted him when he saw him, but now he was so polite to him, he was still a little puzzled, "Scholar Zhang, what's the matter?"
  Zhang Wensheng smiled and explained: "I and Brother Yuan has known each other since childhood and is quite familiar. Now he has an engagement with his cousin, and we will be brothers-in-law in the future, so I came here to say hello, and we can walk around more in the future." Upon hearing the cousin
  , Yu Dameng frowned. Brother Yuan told him that Qiao Yingying was not a good person, and their family would not have relatives with Qiao Yingying in the future, so he refused immediately without thinking, "No need."
  Since Zhang Wensheng was only fourteen years old, he passed the Tongsheng examination. Who in this village is not polite to him, and he has never been refuted face to face like this. Zhang Wensheng was shocked and angry at the same time, pointing at Yu Dameng and said: "You...you... ...."
  "Brother Zhang, what is the meaning of this?"
  Yu Xiangxue had stood behind the two of them at some point, with his hands behind his back, his expression not very good-looking.
  Yu Dameng called big brother, Yu Xiangxue nodded and walked in front of him, and helped him share some utensils in his hands.
  Although Zhang Wensheng and Yu Xiangxue were both boys, Yu Xiangxue was famous for his talents, and several of his classmates were already scholars. If he hadn't been filial, he would definitely be a scholar now. After all, Zhang Wensheng had some scruples, so he bowed his hands to ask Yu Xiangxue, and said politely, "Brother Dameng and I haven't seen each other for many years, so we happened to have a few words.
  " In a word, Zhang Wensheng said that he left beforehand.
  Yu Xiangxue asked Yu Dameng: "Do you know what he meant by what he just said?"