1-5pages

Chapter 1
  Qiao Yuan woke up with a severe headache. When he opened his eyes, he saw a blue-gray bed curtain.
  He sat up with difficulty and looked around. The small room was about twenty square meters, and the walls looked like a mixture of thatch and soil. There was a brand-new large cabinet in the room, two broken boxes with the word “囍” on it, a table for storing sundries and two chairs. Looking down at himself again, this hand and this body are clearly not his own.
  Is he resurrected from a dead body? Qiao Yuan got excited and passed out again.
  When he woke up again, Qiao Yuan had a memory in his mind that didn't belong to him, and he didn't know if it was a predestined fate or something. The person in this body was also named Qiao Yuan, and he was from Xianhe Village, Yunshui County. people.
  Before the age of seven, she was also the treasure in the palm of her parents, and was loved by her family. But when Yuanshen was seven years old, his mother died of dystocia and died. A few months later, when Yuanshen's father was working at the pier, perhaps he was thinking of Yuanshen's mother and the child who died before birth. He was so heavy that he fell into the river and drowned.
  How can a brother who has no father and no mother not be disliked in this farmhouse? Especially Yuanshen's uncle, Xu Xiuhua, used to be jealous that Yuanshen's mother had a better life than her, and even hated Yuanshen, so she worked hard on Yuanshen. .
  Originally, she had nothing to rely on, and Xu Xiuhua was powerful and an elder, so naturally she didn't dare to resist. But he has hope in his heart, because he has been engaged to Zhang Wensheng from the east of the village since he was a child, and he hopes to wait a few more years for his brother Wensheng to pick him up and go home. Life will definitely not be worse than it is now. . He was looking forward and looking forward, but he didn't expect his brother Wensheng to marry him, but he waited for the news that Zhang Wensheng and his cousin Qiao Yingying were engaged.
  Changes happened in Yuanshen's family, and there were rumors in the village that this brother Yuan had robbed his relatives, and Zhang's family felt pissed. But ever since Zhang Wensheng passed the Tongsheng examination at the age of fourteen and was regarded as a child prodigy by the entire Yunshui County, the Zhang family felt that this marriage was not to their liking.
  Xu Xiuhua saw that this piece of Wensheng passed the Tongsheng examination at a young age, and he was a good-looking talent, and her mind became active. As soon as the two families discussed, they replaced Qiao Yuan with Qiao Yingying, and said to the public that it was just a marriage between the two surnames at that time, and it was not determined which child it was.
  Zhang Wensheng had known since he was young that Qiao Yuan was his betrothed, and Qiao Yuan was good-looking and docile. Zhang Wensheng had met him a few times and talked to him in private, and he liked it in his heart. He resisted a bit about changing his parents, but in the end he followed his parents' wishes.
  The hateful thing is that there is no possibility for the two of them to come here anymore, but Zhang Wensheng actually met Yuanshen a few times in private with the intention of making up for his guilt.
  Zhang Wensheng is a man of talent, handsome, gentle and courteous. Originally, he had never seen the world and since his parents passed away, no one has treated him so kindly. Zhang Wensheng was originally interested in him, but now that his original body was like this, Zhang Wensheng promised that he would marry him as his concubine after high school in the future.
  The life of the original body began to be ridiculously hopeful again, until he was hired by Yu Dameng, but failed to seek Zhang Wensheng's help. On the day of his marriage, he hanged himself in the new house in despair. Far.
  With mixed feelings in Qiao Yuan's mind, he clasped his hands together and bowed to the beam of the house again and again, and said reverently: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take your body, you can go at ease, there will be people who will love you." , I will definitely worship you and your parents every year in the future. If you want to entrust me with any unfulfilled wish, I will help you realize it!" As soon as
  Qiao Yuan finished speaking, someone pushed the door and entered.
  The person who came was standing in the shadow, but judging from his figure, it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was a hunchback, he was very tall. When he got closer, Qiao Yuan could see his face clearly, unexpectedly it was quite good-looking, with bushy eyebrows, high nose bridge, and piercing tiger eyes, looking very lively. And that physique makes people blush at a glance, with broad shoulders and half-armed blouse, the muscles exposed are strong and strong, Qiao Yuan didn't recover for a while.
  Yu Dameng was taken aback by his young husband who had hanged himself just after he was newly married, and Monk Zhang Er couldn't figure it out, so he asked again and again: "Are you hungry?" Qiao Yuan was stunned for a while and said: "Yes...a bit
  . "
  Yu Dameng took it for granted, felt that he had guessed correctly, and hurriedly went to the kitchen to get food.
  After the person left, Qiao Yuan finally realized, damn it, he's transmigrated into a man who can have children and is married!
  The dynasty he traveled through was called Da Chu, a dynasty that did not exist in history. Qiao Yuan guessed that this should be another time and space. Here, there is a third human gender—brother. The body is no different from that of ordinary men, but thinner and weaker. A pregnancy mole on the back of the neck is a status symbol. It can conceive and have children, but it cannot make a woman pregnant, so the brother can only marry and not marry.
  Before Qiao Yuan could sort out these things, the man who had just left came back with a bowl of gruel in his hand, "Doctor... The doctor said that your throat may feel uncomfortable when you wake up, so I can only drink some porridge for the time being, waiting for you Alright, I'll ask my mother to make some delicious food for you."
  Qiao Yuan took the bowl and drank it slowly, guessing that this should be Yu Dameng, Yuan's newly married husband, um... now it should be said to be his husband. ...husband.
  Qiao Yuan couldn't help but glanced at Yu Dameng again, his body and face were a hundred times stronger than that of Zhang Wensheng! Qiao Yuan sighed again, why the original body was so overwhelmed, thinking that Yu Dameng's newlywed husband committed suicide in the new house, but he can still serve porridge at this moment, he must have a good temper, and for a long time in the future, how can he know that love will not be born What do you mean?
  After eating a bowl of hot porridge, Qiao Yuan's mind cleared up a lot. His last memory in modern times was a big truck hitting him, presumably he was dead in modern times.
  If it comes, it will be at ease. In modern times, he has nothing to worry about if he is not loved by his father or mother. Since God has given him a chance of rebirth, he should cherish it and not give up on himself.
  It's just a pity, the savings I've accumulated over the years have finally settled down to a shop, and I've come here before I've done a lot of work.