Episode-3 'heard this name before.'

It's been 5 days now, xiao zhan's worn is healed up. A-yuan was with xiao zhan, talking and playing with him.
Xiao zhan is known to be a cold and strict person, but with a-yuan he was smiling and playing along with a-yuan.

Today, xiao zhan was about to leave so he could go back to military head office, gong jun was packing xiao zhan's stuff and his things which they brought in the hospital, mostly files and their laptop.

Wangji was conserned and worried, he just got him back and now he's leaving. Even tho he knows that xiao zhan is not wei ying but still, before the results come in he doesn't want xiao zhan to leave him.

Yang yang came in xiao zhan's room, seeing xiao and a-yuan playing made yang yang gain a light smile. Gong jun looked at yang yang and asked.

"Any news upon the head office?"

Yang yang nodded and looked at xiao zhan.

"Mister song lan wants us to stay here as he suspensets that the main leader of the drug dealers and unlegal weapons is still around near the gusu lan city. After having a little 'chit chat' with xue yang they believe the leader could be someone we know..from the crime list."

Said yang yang, his made xiao zhan stop playing with a-yuan, he looked at yang yang and gong jun, he gived a nod.

"Strong gege, what does that mean?"

Asked a-yuan looking at xiao zhan, before xiao zhan could say something, gong jun said.

"It means that your strong gege will stay here bit longer."

A-yuan looked at gong jun and smiled.

"Really?! Strong gege is gonna stay here with me?!"

Asked A-Yuan, he smiled as gong jun nodded. A-yuan hugged xiao zhan tightly, at first xiao didn't hug back but slowly he started to hug back.
Yang yang placed his hand on xiao's head patting it.

On the other side, lan qiren came in his office, lan xichen and lan wangji were in the office. Lan qiren had called them to descise about something.

"Uncle is everything ok?"

Asked lan xichen in worriedness, lan wangji was looking at his uncle conserned. Lan qiren had a serious face, he walked towards his chair and sat on it, he had a file in his hand.

"Sigh..the results are here.."

Said lan qiren looking at lan xichen and lan wangji, both became serious within seconds. Lan xichen looked at his brother who was worried but still making hope that it would come postive. Lan qiren looked at wangji and smile.

"It's really him wangji.. it's wei ying.."

Said lan qiren as he nodded, lan xichen smiled and looked at his brother who had tries in his eyes.
Lan xichen patted on wangji's shoulder's.

"But.."

Said lan qiren giving a serious face.

"But what uncle..?"

Asked lan xichen worried.

"He has forgotten everything and as I examined him..sigh he did gave birth to the second child wangji.."

Said lan qiren not having smile at first but later giving a light smile. Lan wangji had tries rolling down, he thought his child would been dead due to the accident..but luckily wei ying did give birth to his second child..

In xiao zhan's room, yang yang and gong jun went outside due to some work, a-yuan had fallen asleep and xiao zhan was slowly patting on his head.

'why do I feel so attached to him..'