Episode-6 'let the game begin'

Wei ying parts from the hug and looks at his family who was filled with joy and happiness.

'thankyou so much god, for giving me such a loving family. I'm so thankful if you.' wei ying thought to himself thanking God.

Little did he know meng yao, was watching the family from a far distance.

Meng yao makes a weird smile and puts his hand on his lap and crosses his legs.

"Smile all you want wei wuxian but this will be your last time smiling. You love to be the attention of the room right? Just wait and see how I ruin your life." Said meng yao.

Meng yao gets up and starts walking outside, he takes out his phone and dils on a number. Someone picks the call from the other side.

"Hello." Said the guy.

"Did you do as I told you?" Asked meng yao.

"I did, I got the files." Said the guy.

Meng yao smiled.

"Good, your payment will be send." Said meng yao and cuts the phone call.

Meng yao makes a payment.

*20,00,00,000 yan send to ******** back account.*

Meng yao gets in the car.

"Drive back to mr wen." Said meng yao.

"Yes sir." Said driver.

The driver pulled back the car, started to drink towards Mr wen's house.

"Everything is going according to plan."

After reaching there, meng yao bowed infront of mr wen.

"Sir, we got the files." Said meng yao.

"Good, did you give him the money." Asked Mr wen.

"All done." Said meng yao.

"Let the game begin." Said Mr wen.
______________________________________
Welcome back guys!
Session 2 is here!