Episode-4 'i'll help you remember.'

2 weeks passed away, xiao zhan was now fully recovered.

"Xiao zhan, your worn is fully recovered now, you free to go."

Said lan xichen with a slight smile, xiao zhan nodded.

"That's good I'll book a hotel room for us then."

Said gong jun.

"A hotel room?"

Asked lan xichen looking at gong jun.

"Ah yes, we need to stay in gusu for a bit longer Intel general's orders."

Said gong jun, yang yang nodded.

"Well how about staying with us until that? We have extra guest rooms in our house you all can stay there until that."

Said lan xichen with a smile.

"No, mister xichen we don't want to trouble you anymore we will book a hotel room it's gonna be fine."

Said gong jun.

"There is no trouble in it for us."

Said lan xichen, with a smile.

"But sir-"

Xiao zhan was about to say something, when the door opened and a-yuan and wangji with uncle qiren walked in.

"Good evening sir."

Said the three military officers.

"Good evening officers."

Said lan qiren.

"Uncle, xiao zhan is now fully recovered but they can't go back Intel their general call them back so I was thinking that how about letting them stay at lan mansion?"

Asked lan xichen.

"Of course, you three can stay at our home, there is no problem in that."

Said lan qiren.

"Sir we understand but-"

Yang yang was about to say something but wangji spoke.

"Dragon, it's fine you three can stay."

Said wangji, yang yang sighed and nodded.

They packed there things and went alongwith the lans. After reaching lan mension, they showed them there rooms. It was now night, they ate their dinner and went back to there room to sleep. But xiao zhan was still on his laptop. When he heard a knock, he closed his laptop and putted it aside, he walked towards the door and opened it. It was a-yuan standing at his door with pajamas on and a pellow in his hand.

"A-yuan? Something worng?"

He asked and knee down looking at the boy.

"Can I sleep with you, I had a nightmare I asked dad's permission."

Asked a-yuan.

"Come on in then buddy."

Said xiao zhan with a smile, it's true xiao only smiles at those who he truly love but his kid, seens he meet him xiao had a attraction towards him.
A-yuan came in and sat on top of the bed. Xiao closed the door and sat near a-yuan, he lays him down.

"You should sleep now."

Said xiao zhan, a-yuan slowly fell asleep. Next morning, 6:00am xiao was already up, he looks at A-Yuan who was asleep. Xiao combes his own hair and then walks towards a-yuan, he slowly shakes him.

"A-yuan, it morning wake up buddy."

Said xiao, a-yuan slowly starts walking up, he looks at xiao and smiles.

"Good morning mama.."

Said a-yuan with a smile on his face, xiao was in shock, he looks around then picks up a-yuan.

"A-Yuan, I don't know your mom but I'm not him.."

Said xiao.

After few minutes xiao got a-yuan ready, he walks towards with A-Yuan and sits with the others to eat breakfast. during this days, xiao and wangji were getting close, xiao started to feel something for wangji. Xiao was making lunch for everyone, even tho there are servents at home but today the servents were on holiday so they had to make there food on their own.

"Let me help you xiao."

Said wangji, he walked in the kitchen and started helping xiao making lunch for everyone.

"Thankyou lan zhan."

Said xiao with a smile, after a while xiao and lan zhan made lunch.

"Thanks for the help lan zhan."

Said xiao.

"Mm."

Xiao's smile made wangji smile as well, he was looking at xiao. Wangji kissed on xiao's lip, xiao was a bit shocked due to the sudden action of wangji but for some reason he kissed back, the kiss lasted a few minutes. After breaking the kiss both were heavily breathing. Xiao looked at wangji.

"Lan zhan..?"

Asked xiao looking at wangji, wangji looked away. His ear, face and neck were red. Xiao's face was red as well.

"My apologies, this-"

Wangji was about to say but stop by a sudden kiss from xiao, wangji was in shock but returned the kiss. This time the kiss was long lasting. After breaking a kiss, wangji looked at xiao.

"Why would you kiss me even tho?"

Wangji asked.

"I don't know but for some reason, I feel attached too you..I don't remember my past but for some reason I feel like you were in it..why tho.."

Said xiao, wangji eyes brights up with a smile.

"Don't worry xiao, l'll help you in remembering your past."

Said wangji and hugged xiao, xiao hugged back.