Episode-7 'pen drive'

The party got over, wei ying, lan zhan, a-yuan and a-li were heading back home. Wei ying had told his family that he is gonna live with his husband
So he was a-li to come along with him.

Wei ying's family understood and gives him his blessings..

Later they were heading back home, a-yuan and a-li were playing at the back, lan zhan was driving and wei ying was in passanger seat.

Behind him, lan xichen who was driving and lan qiren who was sitting on the passanger seat.

"I need to head to the head counters tomorrow, can you take care of the two, lan zhan?" Asked wei ying.

"Mm..can." said lan zhan.

Wei ying smiles and nodded.

"Wei ying." Said lan zhan.

"Yeah?" Said wei ying.

"Why do you need to go the head counters tomorrow?" Asked lan zhan.

"You remember i told you that I came here to catch those criminals that were creating trouble for the police?" Asked wei ying.

Lan zhan nodded.

"I got information about they group, two main leaders. After taking care of xue yang for sometime he finally talked things I needed to know." Said wei ying.

"It sometimes suprises me how you casual talk about beating people up." Said lan zhan laughing.

"Mm. Laugh laugh." Said wei ying.

"No no wei ying I'm not making fun of you." Said lan zhan.

"I know that but lan zhan still I'm gonna miss you guys. It might take my 2 days." Said wei ying.

"Aw 2 days? Why so long?" Asked a-yuan.

"Because papa needs to give his reports to many head officers, travel around and give speachs to them too. It's really boring." Said a-li.

"Dot, you remember huh a-li?" Asked wei ying.

"Ofcourse I do I see you making those reports every night." Said a-li..

Wei ying and lan zhan laughs.

Wei ying looks at the side of lan zhan and smiles.

"Hm, what you looking at?" Asked lan zhan.

"Just my world sitting with me." Said wei ying.

"Wei ying.." said lan zhan.

"Lan zhan i really-" said wei ying but stopped.

"Huh-" said lan zhan.

"Down right now!!" Shouted wei ying.

Wei ying grabs the kids and pulls them down and lan zhan too, lan zhan hits the break. A truck hit the car's front and the car goes spining.

The car door opened due to pressure, wei ying fell down from the car, wei ying quick grabs his gun and shoots on the car tayer. The car stops lucky lan zhan and the kids were not injured.

But wei ying got injured badly, his head was bleeding badly. His body was fully in pain but still he grabbed all this strength and got up.

He looked at the truck which stopped after few miles away from the car, someone looked out of the truck.

Wei ying shoots on his head making the men fall down, lan xichen had reached their with the car, lan wangji had got the kids out of the car too.

Everyone saw what happened, a-li ran towards wei ying.

"Papa's goona fall!!" He shouted.

Hearing this everyone rushed to wei ying, wei ying had fallen on his knees.
He was fully fell on the ground and closed his eyes.

"Wei ying!" Shouted lan zhan.

From a far buliding someone was looking through the camera, he smiled.

"It least you did some work before deing. Wei ying good night, go to sleep and don't wake up. Don't worry I'll come to take the pen drive." Said meng yao.

With wei ying, lan xichen had driven to the hospital, wei ying had gotten halfway waken when he was coming here. He was looking at lan zhan, lan xichen, lan qiren, a-yuan and a-li one time then, he calls a-li closer and hands him the pen drive.

"Papa..?" Asked a-li.

"No one should know you have this, hide it don't keep it with you. When uncle song lan comes had him the pen drive, alright bud?" Asked wei ying.

A-li nods.
______________________________________
Thankyou for reading
699 words
See you soon