2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**beep***

I walk up at the sound of the alarm. I sigh in annoyance. I sat up with my eyes still closed. I yawn in tiredness stretching a bit.

I stood up and walked out of the room to seiun's.

"Yah, seiun-ah. Wake up" I said with sleepy voice. "Okay" he said as I saw him with my sleepy eyes getting out of the bed.

I went back to bed waiting for seiun to finish from the bathroom.

"Yah, I finished" I heard his voice. I walked to the bathroom doing my usual routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and seiun walked together to school. We entered the class and heard a snoring noise. Suho was laying on three desks sleeping.

"Doesn't he go home?" I whispered. Seiun closed the door and turned on the light. I turned to him.

"That's rude, he's sleeping" I said to him but he ignored me and walked to his desk.

I heard suho whimpered in annoyance. He looked up at us then took his pillow and covered his face. I walked to my seat putting on my AirPods closing my eyes.

Soon, soon the rest start showing up and the first lesson was sport. Best subject ever. I went to the girls room and change to my sports clothes.

I entered the class and walked to seiun seeing him searching his bag and still not change.

"Yah, why hadn't you changed? The class is about to start soon" I asked him. "Did you take my uniform?" He asked still searching his bag. "No, your clothes doesn't fit me" I said confused. He sigh and looked at me then turned to yeongbins group.

"What's the matter? Did you lose something?" Yeongbin asked him tying his shoes.

"I could just fold you in half" tae hoon said showing his muscles.

"Did he took your clothes?" I asked him after yeongbin and his group left the classroom. "It's okay, I'll just go with the school uniform today" he said standing up. He walked out of the classroom. I sigh in annoyance.

I looked up and saw suho still sleeping. I walked towards him. "Yah, wake up" I said shaking him. His face clenched in annoyance moving my hands away.

"Yah" I stopped and stare at him as his face went back to normal. I felt my heart beat raising as I looked at him deeply.

'He's handsome' I thought to myself still looking at him.

a guy entered the class making flinch and out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath and exhaled it.

I slapped suho's head hard. "Yah, wake up, sport lesson just started" I said as he woke up looking at me with half eye closed. "Did start already?" He asked. I nodded.

He stood up and stretched his body. "Thanks for waking me up" he asked as we both walked to the school yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was 6 minutes and 16 seconds, Y/N" the teacher said looking at his timer device. I stood at the ending line taking my breath.

Suho was standing next to me. "Suho, Y/N, why don't you study sports in college?" The teacher asked looking at both of us. "You two are more than qualified for it" the teacher said trying to convince both of us.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to be a national player. I'll think about it when I break bolt's record" he said stretching his arm. I laughed. "Bolt? Whose bolt" the teacher asked confused. "You know, Usain Bolt" suho said looking at the teacher. "Thank you for the class, sir" suho asked walking away to the stair.