12

At the break time, Jungchan and tae hoon made their way out of class. Seiun followed them. "Suho, wake up come on" I said pulling him out off his chair.

"What's going on?" He said with sleepy voice. I followed seiun. We stood at the wall at the food machine. I put my hand on suho's mouth to keep quiet.

"Don't take advantage of bumseok" seiun spoke.

"What?"

I looked at suho at the mention of bumseok. He took my hand pulling it down.

"Don't take advantage of him" seiun said.

"For goodness's sake"

"What nonsense are spouting?" Jungchan asked him. "Schools a scary place these days"

I looked at suho as his face went down in anger.

"You guys buy shoes and drink alcohol, with bumseok's money" seiun said. "Stop making us the bad guys. He wants to pay. What do you want us to do about it?"

Suho held my hand squeezing it.

"I made myself clear" seiun said as he walked. He stopped once he saw us standing.

Suho lift his head up looking at him. "Let's go and eat" he said as he squeezed my hand a little. I looked at him worried. He pulled me with him as he start walking. Seiun joined.

We walked to the cafeteria seeing a long line at it. "Stop worrying about bumseok" suho spoke. "What?" Seiun looked at him.

"You have done enough" suho said not looking at him. "I think bumseok behaving that way, because he is lonely" seiun said.

I looked at him spacing away remembering what bumseok said about his family and him being an adopted son.

"I don't know for sure, but that's my hunch" seiun said. I looked between him and suho. Who his head down.

Jungchan and tae hoon entered the cafeteria with bumseok and two others as they made their way to the food court.

Bumseok made eye contact with me as he passed us. I looked at suho as he looked at them annoyed. "Yah" he called them but they ignored him. "Yah!" He raised his voice. They turned to him.

"What are you guys doing? There's a line" suho said putting his hand in his pocket. He walked to them taking Jungchan and throw him to the floor back to the line. I walked to suho holding his arm to calm him down.

"Get in line" suho said looking back at them. They put their trays back and went to the line except for bumseok.

Suho walked to him. He then turned looking at me then seiun then turned back at bumseok. They kept staring at each other.

"I don't get it" suho said with a calm voice looking down. "Get in line bumseok" he lift his head up looking at him. Grinding on his teeth

Bumseok sigh looking at him. "I don't want to" bumseok said. Suho chuckled. "Suho, calm down" I said to him.

Suho ignored me pulling his arm away turning back to bumseok pushing him to the floor. I gasped. "Stop it" I said holding him back.

Bumseok stood up and walked to suho. Suho pushed my hand away walking to bumseok. They stared at each other.

Bumseok walked away. I felt his gaze at me as he walked pass us. I looked back at him as he walked out of the cafeteria with the others.

With that gaze I felt something in his eyes, I didn't know what it means. I couldn't describe it.

I shrugged it and looked back at suho. "Don't bother him, okay?" He looked at me for while as his breath got steady. He nodded.

~~~~~~~

At night, walking back and forth while calling suho for the 20th time. He wasn't answering.

I walked to seiun's room. "Seiun-ah, did suho called you or anything?" I asked worried. "No, he didn't. Why?" He asked confused.

"I've called him like 20 time but he isn't answering" I said pointing at my phone showing him all the missing calls from suho.

"Maybe he's on delivery work or sleeping? Don't worry he can take care of himself" seiun said trying to call me.

"I don't know, he always answers his phone even when he's driving. He never once hung up on me" I said looking at my phone.

Seiun stood up and walked to me. He pulled me into a hug with no hesitation. I was shocked. It was the first time since we were kids he hugged me.

He rubbed my back in comforting way. "He'll be okay, don't worry, okay?" he said pulling away putting his hand on my shoulder. "Okay" I let out a breath still shocked.

Seiun walked back to his desk. "Yah, what was that? Did-did you just hugged me?" I asked looking at him.

"You won't stop whining" he looked up at me not hesitating with his answer. I scoff. "So you hugged me because I was annoying you?" I asked and he nodded. "You are definitely going to hell" I said walking out closing the door behind me.

~~~~~

Me and seiun walked to school in the early morning as usual. We walked to the class. I looked at the back of the class as I entered the class room the image of suho sleeping on three desks came to my vision.

But there was none in class but us.

I sigh and walked to my desk. I pulled out suho's pink pillow from under his desk. "Where are you" I whispered looking at it.

I sat on my chair putting my head on the pillow falling a sleep.

"Yah, yah" I felt taps on my shoulder. I whimpered in annoyance. "Get away" I said burying my face into the pillow. "At least give me my pillow back" the person said.

I shoot my eyes open turning around. "Suho" I said seeing him sitting behind me. "Yo" he put out peace fingers.

"Yo? That's what you say after not answering your pho-" I was cut off seeing his injured leg. I gasped. "What happened to your leg?!" I said almost screaming.

Seiun joined. "What happened to your leg?" He asked worried. "Yeah, don't worry it's nothing" he said looking at us smiling.

"Yah" suho called bumseok as he wanted to walk out the class. He stopped and turned to him. "Don't look at me, you disgust me" suho said coldly.

'He did that, didn't he?' I thought to myself feeling myself getting angry.

"Get lost" suho said. Bumseok stared at him for a second then walked out of the class.

"What was that?" Seiun asked him. "Nothing" suho said turning to him. I kept staring at suho knowing that he's lying.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Seiun asked again. Suho just nodded. Seiun stared at me. I nodded. He then walked to back to his desk.

I turned my gaze to suho. "Can I have my pillow now?" Suho asked smiling at me. "Tell me what happened? Is bumseok the reason why your leg is injured?" I asked him seriously.

Suho sighed. "I was on delivery job and the break's of the bike suddenly stopped working. I almost got hit by a car. But I think yeah bumseok was behind it. He didn't stop staring at me the whole lesson" suho explained.

"That fucker" I took a deep breath. "Okay, why hadn't you call me back? Didn't you see your phone?" I asked. "I didn't get a chance until today morning" he said.

"Don't tell seiun about this bumseok thing" I nodded giving him his pillow. He smiled squeezing my cheek.