6

We sat on a chair at the convenience store as I went and brought some medicine and bandages.

"It's going to sting" I said putting the medicine on a gauze. I barely touch the wound when suho suddenly scream.

"Yah, that hurts!!" He pouted. "Don't be a baby and shut up" i said bring his arm closer to me. I start cleaning it as he whimpered a little.

"When's your appointment for you wrist?" He asked when he start getting used to the pain.

"The hospital called me the other day, I have my appointment in two days" I said finishing cleaning then put on a large plaster and wrapped the bandages around his arm.

"When you go, tell me, I'll come with you" he said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. He put his hand under my chin pulling my head up so I'm looking at him.

"You look beautiful" he said leaning in. I closed my eyes as our breath mixed together. I felt his lips touching mine. I kissed him back.

He pulled away. "I want more, but it's getting late. You need to go home" he said standing up. I nodded standing up. "I'll drive you home" he said as we walked to his bike.

"I'd love too, but I'm going to get seiun from cram school" I said looking at him. "Then we'll go together" he said wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Don't you have job to do?" I asked stopping at his bike. "Why? You don't want me accompanying you?" He teased. "It's not like that but you'll be lat-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

My eyes widened. "Hop on" he said putting his helmet on me smiling. "Did you just shushed me?" I said looking at him. He looked at me and laughed. "No" he said. "Yeah, I dare you" I got on the bike and he drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~

The pass two days, all we see are the gang standing at every place we went to. School, cram school, suho's work place, when I went to get the splint off, even in our home building.

Me and seiun entered our home. "I'm heading out" suho said once he changed his clothes. "Where are you going?" I shouted but he was already out. I sigh as I sat on the couch.

Texting

Suho♥️:

Suho, they're getting
on my nerve, they are
everywhere, they're even
in our building.

I know, they are
at my work place
too, let's just ignore
them, okay?

Okay, I'm going to
sleep,see you tomorrow.
Good night ♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, bumseok gathered us at the chemistry lab. "What is it?" Suho asked him. Bumseok turned to us. "I'll handle it today" bumseok said. The three of us looked at each other then back at bumseok.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Three days have passed" he said opening his bag pulling out money. "15,000 dollars" we looked at him shocked.

"Let's end this after handing him the cash" bumseok looked at us. "What is this?" Suho asked. "My parents give it to me" bumseok explained. He's lying. "Are you kidding me? They just give you a 15,000 dollars? Where did you get it?" Suho asked not believing him.

"Why does it matter?" Bumseok asked him. "Where did you get it?" Suho asked him suspicious.

"What's going on?" Seiun asked him. Bumseok looked at the three of us. "I sold my dad's watch, but it's inherited to me anyway" bumseok said.