Party

"A pop quiz in first period ON A MONDAY!??"

Kaden chuckles.

"Mrs Brown is on one today, I SWEAR!!!" Says Nic who is, surprise surprise, complaining.  "Sure, sure laugh it up."

Kaden turn his head and sees Camryn and James holding hands down the hallway. He doesn't think anything of it. He shouldn't. But..what if..

Kaden walks over.

"No but for real the topic was on something we hadn't even discussed yet-" Sam stops realizing his friend is in the other side of the hall. "He left. What. A. dick."

"No seriously how is she gonna try to teach us something like that-" Camryn chuckles but then abruptly stops as she sees Kaden standing in front of her.

"Oh hey." She says. You can tell she's become a bit more open around Kaden.

"Oh yea before you ask yes it's true. No we were leasing you on or whatever. And yes if for real." James says holding Cams hands.

"Oh- okay."

"Hey can we talk to you at lunch?" Camryn ask.

"Sure." Kaden says calmly.

Kaden looks back at Sam who is impatiently waiting for his friend to finish with his arms crossed.

"I should probably get back before he chops my head off."

All through 2-4 periods Kaden worried about what they were going to say. He doesn't know why he does this but he does and it KILLS him. After the longest three classes of his life lunch finally comes.

Kaden walks into the cafeteria and looks around for Cam and  James.

"Here! Kaden!" James shouts over to Kaden.

Kaden makes his way over to Camryn and James.

"What do you want from us?" Camryn says immediately.

James look surprised that she asked that.

"Uhm...what do you mean?" Ask Kaden, confused.

"Like what's your goal?"

"Still not following."

"Like do you want us to date or do yo-"

"OHH that's what you meant!" Kaden says finally realizing. "Yea of course. What did you think I wanted?"

"I-I don't know I was just make sure I-I guess."

"Oh hey you guys wanna come to a party?" Kaden says moving on past the subject.

"GOD YES!"

"......no." Camryn says softly. "S-sorry parties make me uncomfortable."

"Oh..y-yea sorry."

"How about a little get together at your place then?" James suggests.

"Can't. Parents are home."

"How about Cam's place?" James says. He looks at Cam "it'd just be a couple people like Kaden, Sam and a couple of their other friends."

"......okay..." Camryn agrees.

+*time skip*+

"Hey." Kaden says as he walks into Camryn's house.

"Party's off." Cam says.

"Aww man for real" Sam says behind Kaden with two bottles of spicy juice in his hand.

"Broo.." says another guy and one girl behind Sam.

"Sorry they wanted me to come with me." Kaden apologizes.