𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞 #𝟑

Chapter Three - Gummy Worm

ONE WEEK AGO

I'm still a gummy worm.

I have one of the baddest girls in the game right now, GiGi Simone, in my bed. The Diva of Hip-Hop. Sucking my dick.

Those full lips were dyed red and she was working every trick she had up her sleeves to wake lil man up. But nothing worked.

The sloppy sounds she was making made me wince. I tried throwing my head back against the pillow and closing my eyes, guiding her up and down with my hand. I felt like I was being covered in snail slime and the uncomfortable cold feeling had me cringing.

"Nigga, are you close yet?"

My eyes opened to look down at the irritated glare she was shooting me. I was almost afraid to say no, not wanting to insult her or make her feel like she wasn't enough. She was pretty and I loved her vibe. Sex has just never been a thing I could do on the fly.

I don't know why I let Jamal talk me into this.

He had a party today for his birthday. His father, who is my father's childhood friend as well, had some friends in high places within the music industry. So, Gigi Simone was able to be summoned.

GiGi Simone gave him his own in-home performance that had the whole house bouncing and having fun. It was like she brought an entire concert into his spacious mansion backyard. She reminded us why she was currently apart of Hip-Hop royalty right now.

During the afterparty, Jamal was the first one come to me, all excited and cheesing, saying that GiGi was feeling me the entire night. She wanted Jamal to hook us up together. He agreed, since he said I was long overdue for some pussy to take the edge off of me. So, he stuffed us into one of the guest bedrooms and told me I wasn't allowed to come out until her wig was standing off her lace.

Despite being a nervous wreck, I wanted to do it, mainly to silence the people around me that look at me weird because I don't get any play. People don't bat an eye when a girl says she doesn't have sex regularly, but it seems like society see men less valuable if their body count isn't in the double digits.

At one point, Jamal thought my dick was broken. Even when we were teenagers and girls were practically throwing pussy at us, he always teased me since I was never interested in sex. It took me until college to be able to say the word "pussy" without cringing.

My prude-ness made going through high school and college hard, though. While my brothers were racking up on their body count, I was coming up with different excuses as to why I was still a virgin at the time. It became a reoccurring thing of them calling me gay or a "faggot" when we did our usual brotherly teasing. They were probably joking but that shit hurts when it's constantly reminding you just how different you are from your brothers and making you feel less valuable.