53 - Don't leave me

Faye

"Babe, are you rea.." the shoes that hit the floor halt, and our eyes meet in the mirror.

He gawks at me, and I writhe anxiously on my feet.

"Could you?" I extend my exhausted arm, showing him the feather clip, "I tried several times but got tired."

He picks up the clip and brings my hand to his mouth, kissing my knuckles.

"Would you believe me if I told you that you look celestial?" when he giggles, silky and serene, my worries tranquilize in a cloudy atmosphere.

"It's neither here nor there. Try another line." I playfully scold him, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Another line?" he hums seductively, towering behind me. His breath ghosts my neckline, rock-hard chest brushing my shoulder blades. The elegance of his hands when he pins the clip in my hair is not attributed to his mesomorphic body. On the contrary, they come from separate worlds. "You look... soothing. Like an angel. A patch on a broken heart, 'cause no one but a woman can help a man when he is in trouble of the heart."

I roll my eyes, "Because a heart is a heavy burden, Howl."

"The only one who could shut down my reference with another reference is you, gorgeous."

I raise my eyebrows, and he laughs.

There was a bit of a back-and-forth discussion about his costume. Jungkook pretends he dressed up like Dracula for this year's Halloween party. Said it suits him. Cold and dark.