The Journey Begins!

Well Folks, here it is! The First day of the Journey and the First true chapter of the Story! Not only do we get the reuniting of partners, but Serena will catch her very first Pokémon in Kanto AND get an evolution at the same time! Also, just like Arceus said, bringing Serena back with him also meant he would receive a second Pokémon. And I think you can guess who it is. Enough Talk! HAVE AT THE CHAPTER! HENSHIN!

**

POKEMON: THE REVAMPED TIMELINE: A START ONCE BEGUN, HAS BEEN RESET AGAIN!

First, if you ever get sent back in time yourself, try not to worry about which side you're facing.

You're probably gonna end up on the floor one way or another. Regardless of how much you hope to land in your bed.

Ash learned it firsthand when he fell off his bed after feeling like he was in free fall.

He immediately scrambled to his feet, hoping that either the end of the world was a dream, or that the time travel jumps worked.

He looked at his window's reflection and saw he was younger. In physical appearance anyway, if he was right, he was now about 10-13 years old now, then had a feeling he knew why.

"Ok Arceus. I get the hint. You aged me up a bit so I would be on par with Serena to make it less weird. I get that I screwed up with her until I was Monarch, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN!" He said, accidentally shouting the last part before covering up his mouth, worried. Hearing the shuffling of feet, he immediately recognized it as his mother. Thankfully, he was a little bit disoriented from not only being sent back, but the fact that his face had a nice reintroduction to the ground.

Quickly putting on a headache from landing pose and propping himself to keep himself steady on his bed, he then noticed that it was a bunk bed instead of the bed with a cover on the top like it was when he had last seen it. He would soon be thankful for how confused he looked as his mother opened his door.

"Ash! Is everything ok? I heard you shouting. Did you fall out of the bed again?" Ash slowly turned to her, who clearly saw him and thought that he hadn't slept in days.

"It might be the fact I faceplanted or that I haven't been getting enough sleep, but did we always have a bunk bed mom?" Delia looked at Ash confused, then remembered that he had just gotten out of a dream and probably was trying to figure out what was reality.

"Not always, we got that 3 years ago. When you met a certain blond girl? You felt very awkward when you had to share, so you asked if we could get a bunk bed so that she was comfortable." The moment she said that it was like it unlocked other memories. The memories of this timeline for Ash came to him.

Here, not only did Serena not leave for Kalos, but she was also his next-door neighbor. Serena had been quite literally by his side for these past few years. Though now that also made a certain thing worse.

Specifically, a certain young professor aide named GARY.

Gary had gotten a crush on Serena the moment he had laid eyes on her in this timeline, so much so that, while he was nowhere near the jerk, he was at the start of the journey from what Ash is comparing, made him pretty jealous of the fact that it was clear to everyone, but Ash himself ("Some things never change in timelines do they Arceus?") and Serena constantly trying to deny it, was that Serena had a crush on Ash.

"OK. I think my brain has successfully done its reboot, mom. Just wish it didn't have to be tonight as I'm assuming that tomorrow is my first day as a Pokémon Trainer?" Delia smiled.

"Indeed, though technically that's today. If you want, you can go back to sleep to get some more sleep before it."

Ash was about to before he remembered something about the old timeline. He turned to the spot he had on the first day of the original and it confirmed it.