Psychic Attacks and Pink Butterfrees!

KONICHIWA FOLKS! KAMENCJ HERE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER ISSUE OF THE REVAMPED TIMELINE!

SO, IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY THIS IS COMING OUT FIRST, I'M WRITING WHAT I FEEL UP TO WRITING RIGHT NOW.

SO, UPDATES AT ALL WILL BE SPORADIC.

ON TO REVIEW REACTIONS!

CROSSOVERFAN: THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF WHICH ONES I HADNT PUT UP YET! I HAVE UPDATED THE LIST NOW, AND IT WILL BE A BIT BEFORE I CAN UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONES HERE! JUST MAEK NOTE IF I DO MISS ONE!

CIPHERDRAGONITE: A GOOD IDEA, BUT I PLAN ON HAVING BULBASAUR UNLOCK A CERTAIN ABILITY THAT WILL HELP ALLIVIATE THE PAINS OF BEING SLOW! BUT THANKS FOR WHEN THE ENEMY KNOWS RAIN DANCE!

ARTURWHO: COOL IDEA, BUT ASH WON'T BE CAPTURING KANGA OR LIL KANGA. HE'LL MEET THEM AND DEFINITLY REUNITE WITH X'S FAMILY, BUT HE WON'T BE USING THEM. THAT BEING SAID, I DO PLAN ON HIM CATCHING 2 KANGASKHAN. ONE FOR HIMSELF AND ONE WHO WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR HIS MOTHER AND MIMEY WHEN HE RETURNS! WHO'S TO SAY KANGA DIDN'T HAVE MORE KIDS?

ROYALFIGHTER95: THANKS FOR THE IDEAS FOR COMBO MOVES! ILL SEE WHEN WULD BE A GOOD TIME TO IMPLEMENT THEM!

REDFLARERANGER: AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE LIST OF MOVES! REST ASSURED I HAVE THEM READY IN A DOCUMENT FOR WHEN THEY WILL BE CALLED UPON!

ANWAY, WITH THAT OVER, ITS TIME FOR THE OPENING THEME!

HENSHIN!

**

(As a trumpet section starts playing, we see Dialga roaring as time seems to rewind, where we see Mewtwo flying into space while Mew flies in the other direction)

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!

(Ash is seen as he looks up, regressing back to what he looked like at the beginning of his journey.)

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!

(As we pan out, where once there was a crowd, there is only emptiness.)

TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST!

(A Pokéball is shown hitting a Sandslash, as Serena celebrates.)

TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAUUUSSSE!

(Ash, Serena, Greninja and a Delphox are shown in a makeshift battle, where the Delphox gets licked by Greninja, causing her to turn to us shaking and blushing.)

I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND!

(Ash, Serena, Pikachu and Sylveon are shown running alongside an Arcanine, when a Rapidash appears in front of us.)

SEARCHING FAAARRR AND WIIIIDDE!

(It leaps into the air as Zapdos appears, with Articuno flying behind it, and Moltres flying at us.)

EACH POKÉMON ...

(Ash and Pikachu are riding on a Lapras while Serena is on a Gyarados with Sylveon, watching Dragonair and Kingdra swimming around them.)

TO UNDERSTAND ...

(A Pokéball is shown to be releasing something.)

THE POWER THAT'S INSIIIIIIIIDE!

(Ash and Greninja go into battle bond form!)

POKÉMON! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

(Sylveon is shown avoiding a Body Slam by a Snorlax, while Pikachu is dodging Raichu.)