The Butterfree Effect!

KONICHIWA FOLKS! KAMENCJ HERE WITH MORE REVAMPED TIMELINE! AS YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED, THE UPLOAD PATTERN I WANT IS POKERIDERS, THEN DRAGON RANGERS, THEN REVAMP. I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP TO THAT PATTERN, BUT I GOT SO MUCH INSPIRATION FOR THIS STORY, I MIGHT MAKE SEVERAL OF THESE IN ADVANCE WHILE I GO SLOW ON THE OTHER TWO. SO, APOLOGIES IF I DON'T STICK TO IT THAT MUCH.

NOW TO REVIEW RESPONSES!

REFLARE RANGER, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIST OF MOVES! THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL! HECK IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, I MIGHT START CREDITING YOU AS A MOVE TUTOR! REST ASSURED I HAVE PUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN A WORD DOCUMENT SO I DON'T FORGET IT.

HEROICPONY, DON'T WORRY, ASH WILL EARN HIS BADGES IN THIS STORY, AND SINCE MOST OF ASH'S JOURNEYS TEAM WAS CAUGHT IN KANTO AND NOT GALAR, I'M ALREADY PLANNING ON BRING 4 OF THE 5 POKEMON BACK IN THIS ARC OF KANTO! THE LAST ONE IS THE FOSSIL ONE, WHICH IM DEBATING RIGHT NOW OF MAKING HIM FIND THE TWO FOSSILS IN GRAMPA CANYON AND BEING ABLE TO REMIND HIM THERE.

AURAMASTER ASH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS OF NON-CANON POKEMON! YOU ACTUALLY ALSO PREDICTED SOME OF THEM ALREADY! BUT THANKS FOR THE OTHER SUGGESTIONS! I'LL TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDEREATION. HECK I MIGHT HAVE A FUNNY PARALLEL FOR SERENA. GIVEN HOW ASH HAS 30 TAUROS IN THE ANIME, HE WILL BE GETTING THEM ALL HERE, BUT SERENA WILL BE GETTING 30 OF A PARTICULAR POKEMON AS WELL, THOUGH THOSE WONT BE THE ONLY ONES THEY GET IN THE SAFARI ZONE.

NINTENDOFAN, WHILE GRENINJA AND PIKACHU USED NEW MOVES, THEY DIDN'T REPLACE THE OLD MOVES, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT ONLY THERE BEING FOUR MOVES.

ROYALFIGHTER 95, ALL THE POKEMON I FEEL THAT SHOULD HAVE EVOLVED WILL EVOLVE, AND AS FOR CURRENT REGION, BULBASAUR AND SQUIRTLE WILL EVOLVE, BUT NOT UNTIL THEY MEET A FATHERLY VENUSAUR AND A BLASTOISE THAT SOMEONE'S MOTHER ONCE HAD.

ANYWAY, IN THIS CHAPTER WE GET THE REUNION OF TEAM ROCKET, ASH TALKING WITH HIS FATHER, AND THE REUNITING OF HIS FIRST TWO POKEMON, AS WELL AS TWO NEW POKEMON FOR ASH AND SERENA, PROVIDED BY AURAMASTER ASH! ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT THE CHAPTER! HENSHIN!

**

POKEMON THE REVAMPED TIMELINE: A FATHERLY REVALATION AND REUNITINGS!

It was sunset by the time they got into the Pokémon Center, though thankfully nowhere near as bad a shape as last time they (being Ash and Misty) had been here. Through some MIRACLE, Misty's bike could be restored.

"Trust me. I've worked on worse fried bikes before. This is a cinch by comparison." With that, Nurse Joy took Pikachu into the back room, since Greninja's injuries were not as bad. Serena began looking at posters, though saw nothing of Contests or Performances, but did see that somehow, Pokévisions were still a thing in this timeline. She wasn't going to just focus on Pokévision, but she would continue to practice her Performances, and she looked forward to eventually going back to Hoenn, or to Hoenn in general since she hadn't been there yet.

Time travel can hurt your brain.

"Greninja, you remember Team Rocket, right?" Greninja nodded. "You can probably use Aura Sight like I could on Route one. Keep an eye out for them, will you?"

Greninja answered by preparing a Water Shuriken, and kept watch outside, ready to show Ash what he saw if it happened.

Ash then went to the phone computer. He was about to dial Prof. Oak, but then he decided to see if he could get the answer to one certain question.

How would his mother react if he revealed he knew her real name, and that his father was alive?

Last timeline, she had said it took his father 4 days to get to Viridian City, but how could that be? Red wouldn't have just stayed on Route 1 fighting Rattata and Pidgey in order to get stronger. From what he read; Red had gone with Oak to get a Bulbasaur that had gotten out of its ball back in Pallet Town. That took half an hour from what he read.