10 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ & sᴏʀʀʏ

"Hey,Aera. You look so off today along with Moon. What happened?" Soobin asks,Aera is quietly walking while Moon is sleeping in her bicycle basket.

The two of them just met on the street when Soobin was riding a bicycle he just bought,actually he likes Aera's cycle so he thought of buying one for himself.

While Aera was coming from the Vet clinic,Moon was still quiet and sleepy all the time so she thought of visiting the clinic again and the doctor said that the injection was still affecting him cuz he is still young,apart from that he is fine and no need to worry. She was relieved when the Doctor informed her.

Aera has been thinking of Taehyung and Hani.

Seeing them at the mall.

Hani knowing her husband's favourite food,damn! She didn't even know the man don't like spicy foods.

At last,their fight.

Was is necessary to fight with him?

The answer is-----

It was necessary.

She don't know if it's her possessive or jealousy side taking decisions on her behalf but then-----

She didn't like that Hani at all.

That bitch was smiling at her husband like a whipped mad lady.

She hates that!

"Aera." Soobin shakes Aera's shoulder,the girl is indeed in another planet.

"I fought with your brother." She let's it out.

She has to talk to someone as it disturbing her.

"Oh!" Soobin says with a nod,trying to think why she is acting like it's the first fight.

"It was the first time." Aera continues.

"You never fought?" Soobin asks in a surprised tone.

"Apparently--- Yes. She sighs. Your brother is rarely home so there is no chance of fighting like couples." She explains in a sad tone.

Aera believes couple fights strengthens their bond. You can't just stay in the house together not fighting as if you're all saints.

You've to fight then say sorry to each other with a kiss.

Talking of a kiss---

Will they ever kiss?

It's been 9 months.

Why does it feel like she is living with the most anti-romantic man in the world.

"Why did you fight?" Soobin asks softly,he don't want to make up scenarios.