~•16•~

No Proofread

The next morning....

HM woke up first looks at her kishu who's sleeping with a cute pout. She just kissed on his cheek and left to washroom.

After a while KS also woke up and saw HM getting ready in front of mirror. He sat properly on bed admiring his lady love with one hand on his cheek. HM felt someone's gaze on her so she looks at KS through mirror his gaze is so strong that she can't resist and looks down blushing.

HM -- Kishu hume dekhna band kijiye or jaake fresh hojaiye.

KS -- Kon Kambhakkat aapko dekhne ke alawa dusra kaam kar sakta hai.

HM -- Aap na ye band kijiye or jaiye fresh hokar aaye.

She made him stand up and pushed him inside washroom.

KS -- Are lekinn.....

HM -- Jaldi aaiye niche. She said to him and ran downstairs.

After a while HM who left her phone in her room came back but stood frozen at door as she saw KS.

He forgot his T-shirt so he's standing in front of wardrobe only in trousers finding his cloth. His back muscles were just perfect the water drops falling from his head to his neck and arms making him look more hot. HM was just looking at him with jaw dropped. Then suddenly KS took a turn with T-shirt in his hand and he saw HM standing there drooling over him.

He goes to her and pushes her lightly and she comes out of her dreamland.

KS -- Hasee kya hua..

HM -- Haan woh... Woh Haan... She said fumbling.

KS -- Kya hua chaliye na breakfast karna hai.

HM -- Haan chaliye.... She said hiding her red cheeks.

KS -- Ye aapke gaal itne laal kyu horahe hai aapko fever hai kya. Idhar aaiye check karne dijiye. He said and checks her.

Nahi aap to bilkul normal hai phir kya hua hai aapko. He asked concerned.

HM -- Kuch nahi shayad garmi ke wajah se hogaye choriye na chaliye nashta thanda ho raha hai. She said and ran away hiding her flushed face.

Then he goes in front of mirror and saw himself. He smacked himself.

KS -- Jadbuddhi ho tum Krish. Uncomfortable hogayi hogi woh.

He said and wore his Tee and immediately ran downstairs to have a talk with her. But she was sitting with everyone having breakfast KS also goes and sat beside her and she served him breakfast.

KS -- Thank you....

PS -- Hume aaj tak na kaha gaya thank you.... She said dramatically.

CH -- Haw bad manners bhaiya.

KS -- College ke liye late ho raha hai tumhe.

CH checked time and started eating breakfast in haste.

KS -- Aaram se Khao hum chor aayenge.

CH -- Lekin....

KS -- College chorke aayenge hum chalo ab.

HM -- Kyu college ke alawa bhi kahi jaata hai kya cheetah.

Hearing her CH choked on his food. And KS gave him water patting his back.

CH -- Nahi woh hum college hi jate hai.

KS -- Haan pata hai kitna college jaate ho. He said in low voice but HM heard it and she smiled a little.