~•23•~

No Proofread

In the evening....

Everything was ready and the Singh mansion was glowing with lights. Guests had started to come.

KS -- Hasee aap abhi tak....

He said entering the room but his breath hitched and words struck in his throat as he looked at HM who's standing in front of mirror trying to tie the laces of her blouse but was unable to do. KS eyes started to wander around her body when it got sticked on her creamy waist.

HM -- Kishu....

She looked at him through mirror then followed his gaze. As she realised where he's been gazing she blushed.

HM -- Kishu come here help me.

KS -- Haan kya....

He said still being lost.

HM -- Ye bandh nahi Raha hai help me.

KS -- Ek min....

KS closed the door behind him and slowly took his steps forward. It's not like that KS is seeing her like this for first time but he will always be awestruck by her beauty.

KS's hand slowly reached the laces and started to tie it up. But as his fingers were brushing with her bare waist she got goosebumps all over her.

KS tied it up and slowly he wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her closer so that now her back was touching his chest.

HM -- Kishuu.... She barely whispered.

KS -- Shhh... Let me admire your beauty.

He whispered in her ear gave a soft kiss there. His lips trailed down on her neck giving feathery kisses. HM clutches her underskirt in order to overcome this sensation. When it was unable for her to control she turned with a jerk and placed her lips on him kissing wildly. KS picked her by hips and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were moving behind when KS's back touched the wall. HM ruffles her hand in his hair and KS was gripping on her neck. They broke the kiss for some breath but soon KS changed the position pinning HM to wall again smashing his lips onto hers. They were about to drown in world of desires but a knock appeared on their door disturbing them.

They jerked apart....

CH (from outside) -- Bhaiya Bhabhi jaldi aaiye sab aagaye hai. (In a shy tone) Santu ji bhi ready hogayi hai.

They composed themselves and KS told CH that they'll be coming in minutes.

HM then observed their situation. Her hair was ruined and KS wasn't even ready.

HM -- Aap jake ready hoiye.

She said and sat in front of mirror doing her hair KS went inside to change his cloth. Meanwhile HM noticed a red mark on her neck which was quite visible.

HM -- Kishuu.

KS -- Whatt.

HM -- You gave me a mark. See.

KS -- We're married baby....

HM -- Ohh thank you for reminding me. She taunted.

KS -- Okay I got carried away. Just use some concealer or something.

HM -- That's what I am doing.... Dekhiye ab.

KS -- Hmm it's done.

HM wraps saree and KS started to get ready. KS saw his lady struggling with plates of saree.

KS -- Waitt....

He came to her kneeled down in front of her doing the plates.

KS -- Here it's done.