~•19•~

No Proofread

KS and HM reached at a high place from where sunset is easily visible it was also less crowded. They sat at a place waiting for sunset and as soon it happened they were mesmerized by the beauty the view in front of them.

KS -- Dinner karne chale.

HM -- Thodi der or....

HM rests her head on his shoulder still looking at view in front of her.

After a while they went to Santro wines for dinner they placed there order.

HM -- Kishu It's just so dreamy and perfect.

KS looking at her -- Yess so dreamy and perfect.

HM -- Aaiye dinner kijiye.

KS hummed and they completed the dinner with talks and laughs.

After that they went to a rental services and rented a bike for 3 hours. 

KS -- Ye lijiye helmet lagaiye.

He said wearing his helmet. HM was trying to buckle hers but she was unable to do. KS came close to her and  buckles it. HM was looking at him with love filled eyes.

They sat on bike and started their ride. At first he was driving normally but KS being KS increased his speed and HM in fear put her arms around his stomach.

HM -- Kishu aaram se chaliye.

KS -- Hasee enjoy kijiye bas aap.

KS looked at her through mirror and he slowed down.

KS -- Aankhe kholiye apni.

HM opened her eyes and looked around they were all alone in road the street lights were shining and light breeze was touching her face. She spread her arms and feels the air.

KS -- Acha laga....

HM -- Bohut zyada....

HM was enjoying the air and suddenly the clouds started to shower.

KS -- Hasee hume rukna chaiye kahi.

HM -- Nahi aap chaliye acha lag raha hai.

HM hugged him from behind keeping her head on his back.

KS -- Sardi ho jayegi.

HM -- Nahi hogi chaliye.

KS gave up in front of her stubborness and continued to drive the bike they were getting drenched in rain. Finally after 2 hours of driving they went back to hotel as rain was getting heavy. KS stopped the bike and told HM to go in room as she was shivering while he called at the store and told them to pick bike. After that he goes to room and saw the most breathtaking view in front of him.

He saw HM wearing one of his shirt which was reaching till her thighs and water droplets were falling from her hair to neck and then to her cleavage. KS gulped down looking at the beauty in front of him. He moves forward and grabs her waist. Then puts his lips on hers touching it. Then he whispered in a husky tone.

KS -- May I....

HM closed her eyes and just captured his lips they were kissing wildly pouring out all there love and emotions in it. HM's hand started to unbutton his shirt meanwhile KS also started to unbutton hers. KS picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. KS moved towards bed he gently laid her there and moved towards her neck giving kisses all over her neck while HM was clutching his hair controlling her desires. KS bit on her sweet spot earning a sweet moan. HM changed their position and came over him she gave kisses to all over his neck. KS again changed position coming over HM. He removed her shirt and starts sucking on her cleavage.

KS again looked up asking for the last permission and HM blinked her eyes saying yes....

Soon their clothes were in random corner and they were in the world of desires and love. They were melting in eachother's soul. Two people now becoming one. They were drowning in the ocean of desires and love.

The next Day....

After a great love making session our couple slept around 4 in morning in eachother's embrace. HM kept her head in KS's chest and he had his arms around her keeping her close.

Around 10 AM

The couple woke up as the sun rays peeked inside their room disturbing their sleep. KS opened his eyes and looked at his wife who's sleeping too comfortably and looking too cute he couldn't resist but kiss on her cheek.
As rays touched HM's face her eyes met with KS's.

HM remembered about last night and she hides her face in his chest blushing hardly. KS understood her shyness and Chuckled lightly.

KS -- Thank you hasee....

He said and kissed on her hairs. HM looked up at him and captured his lips for a soft kiss. After a while they broke the kiss.

KS -- Aap aaram kijiye hum fresh hokar aate hai. 

He got down from bed covering her with duvet. As he turned HM could see his back which had many scratches as if someone hunt him down. KS came back after sometime and tells HM to freshen up. She tries to move but felt a sharp pain in abdomen and winces which didn't go unnoticed by him.

KS immediately went to her picked her up took her inside the washroom while she was covered with duvet.

KS -- Aapko kuch chaiye toh hume bataiye okay....

He said softly kissing on her forehead HM nodded and he moved outside.

HM removed the duvet and saw her whole body was covered with love bites. She took a warm bath relaxing her body and remembered how KS did aftercare for her a smile spread on her face. Meanwhile KS called for breakfast. He also asked for some painkillers.

HM came out wearing comfortable clothes and she sat beside him still a little exhausted. KS pulled her close and she put her head on his chest feeling better.

KS -- Thak gayi hai aap.

HM -- Thode se.

KS -- Breakfast karke ye painkillers le lijiye acha lagega.

KS made her eat by his hands and then gave some painkillers to her....

KS -- Aap na rest kijiye thodi der.

HM -- Aur aap.

KS -- Hum packing karte hai kal nikalna hai.

HM -- Aree nahi hum kar lenge.

KS -- Koi jarurat nahi hai aap rest kijiye chup chap.

HM was going to say something but KS put his fingers on her lips making her shut.

KS -- Not a word Mrs Singh.... Got it.

HM nodded in yes.

KS -- Now that's good. Go and take a Small Nap.

HM nodded cutely and went towards bed she laid on it turning her face other side meanwhile KS smiled at her cuteness he went to her covered her with duvet kissed on her forehead. Then went back to arrange their things. After setting all things he laid beside her pulled her close through her waist so that now her head is rested on his chest. She turned and snuggles more into his chest feeling comfortable and safe. He just kissed on her hair and drifted into beauty sleep....

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Give response ✨

——A.R.🦚💙