chaper 5

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I hadn't even noticed that people had entered the clearing until someone came to sit next to me and laid their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Thalia. She pulled me into a hug, and I cried into her camp shirt. Not long after, I felt her sobbing too.

About ten minutes later, Piper and Jason arrived. Thalia released me, and they all started talking, but I didn't listen.

I just clutched Percys body and thought about all the happy memories we had together: my first words to him, "You drool in your sleep," the best underwater kiss ever, or that time we fell asleep in the stables of the Argo II and Coach Hedge completely freaked out.

Then I thought about our little baby who would now be fatherless. I  remember that he was really excited to be a father. He had been so happy to have a kid, a little baby boy, or girl that he would now never get the chance to meet.

The pain washed over me in waves, tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt my breath starting to become short and fast until someone lightly laid their hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Piper. She crouched beside me. "Hey Annabeth," she said in a soft, friendly tone, "breathe with me." I followed her steady breathing and slowly calmed down a bit. "Good job."

"We are going to go back to camp, okay?" I nodded shakily. Jason gently picked up Percy's body, tears in his eyes, and Piper helped me up. Then we slowly walked back to camp, with me heavily relying on Piper.

--------------------------------------------------

hi, sorry for the short chapter but i am at my grandparent's house, we are preparing for my parent's 20 years together party end i forgot my charger at home so this are my last couple of procents.

anyway, i'm still in seach of a name so if you have an idea, it is more than welcome.