bark like you want it

As I walk through forest on the cold foggy early morning of my last year of school, I listen intently to the crackling of leaves and sticks under my feet. I stay still for a moment and lean on a tall tree to have a smoke. I hear some rustling behind me, so I whip me head around with the lit cigarette still resting in between my lips. Shit. Of course, I see Tom walking up to me. "Give me one, slut or ill bash you." Tom ordered. "Fuck off I'm not giving you shit." I snapped. Before I know it Tom pushes me to the ground. "Give me a fucking smoke, bitch." Tom's veiny hand reaches out. I let out an annoyed and defeated sigh. I reach into the red and white box and pass him a marlboro. "You didn't gave to push me, and if you asked nicely maybe I would have given you one in the first place cunt." I comment as I hoist myself up. "Do I look like I give a shit. No, I don't. And give me a lighter, or I'll do worse than just push you."He demanded."Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do?" I pushed buttons. "Maybe you won't have to find out if you just give me a light."."Whatever." I shined as I passed him the hot pink bedazzled lighter. "Slag." Tom muttered under his breath as he passed me my lighter and walked away.

I continued with my smoke, and once I finished, I started to walk to school.

As I walked through the hall way making my way over to my friends I saw Tom and his stupid ass gropey group, they started to cat call me and Tom just eyed me down like he was planning something.

After I got to my friends, I pulled Marley, my best friend, aside to talk in private. We walked into the bathroom, and that of course just so happened to be right beside where Tom talks with his friends before class. He saw me walk in but I brushed it off, what he gonna do, it's not like he even has the balls to go into the girls bathroom anyway he's got them to deep into some girls ass to use them. "What's happened girl?" Marley question. "Ok don't tell any one, but have you noticed that Tom has been like totally checking me out." I explained. "Yeah, but don't get your delusional ass worked up. He might just be plotting something. But you know flirt with him only slightly and see what goes. What's the worst that happens, he hits you again, witch between us we both know you like voilence. Just don't get your hopes up." Marley has the best advice sometimes, she got all of my friends hookups and their boyfriends, and she's right, the worst that could happen, is that he doesn't like me and just continues to bully me. I nod my head and open my mouth about to say something when we get disrupted by the fucking Tom kaulitz. My worst enemy but my best crush.

My face became red hot at the sight of the dreaded guy. "Get out dickface." Tom gestured to Marley. She was about to say something, but she just shut her mouth and left me and Tom in the bathroom. "What do you want?" I asked in a snotty tone. "I want your cigs." He replied while looking down at me as he towed over me. "Why?" I fought. "Becuase I'm running out and I like yours also why not."."What if I don't Give them to you." I stood my ground. "If you don't, then I'll bash you." He stepped closer to me and could feel his breath against my lips, I could fold right then amd there but I won't. "Do it then, and we'll see what happens." Shit I don't know if that was a good idea.

Tom's POV
Shit she turns me the fuck on but I could kill this little slut right on the spot, she's such a bitch, but that what I like about her.

I clench my fist at her words. Does she really think that was a good idea to ask me to hit her, she knows that I can kill her with one punch to the back of her skull, is she dumb or does she think I won't hit her, I mean I've done it before, although she's never bothered by it. She looks like she... likes it? "Slap me." She spat out. I grabbed her neck and pushed her against the brick wall, I needed to know if she actually liked it when I hit her.

I slapped her face as hard as I could, causing her head to jerk to the side. "Harder!" She almost yelled as she turned to face me again. "What?" I asked, confused, my grip on her neck lossend a bit. "Hit me harder cunt, I dare you." She demanded. I pushed her back up against the wall, making her hit her head as I tightened my hand on her neck. She smirked at me. I slapped her again, this time with the back of my hand and way harder than before. She let out a whimper of pain as her cheek turned red, but she just smiled.