asshole

I recommend the added song to be played for a better experience.

I sit up and walk to Tom's shower so I can get clean from my stench.

After I finished, I wrapped a towel around my body. Just as I was about to open the door, I heard a man's voice. "What kind of slut did you bring home today you little bitch." The man said angrily.

"She's not a slut, just leave." Tom defended. "Sure looks like a slut, clothes everywhere, fogged windows and your sweaty, in bed with no clothes, I mean that's what it looks like after you've just fucked a slutm" He mocked.

I heard Tom sigh. "What the fuck did you want?" Tom asked the man

"Your mom's pregnant, fucked the living daylight light out of her." He chuckled. I heard noise of Tom standing up, shit hopefully he got boxers on, that would be embarrassing if he didn't honestly.

"Your lying, I can tell." Tom huffed with rage. "Nah, wish I was, just another kid I'll have to beat around just like you. Probably gonna turn into a man whore like you." He giggled.

I decided to step out right at that moment to attempted to stop Amy commotion between the both of them, I'm guessing it was his mother's boyfriend as he looked around the age to be able to have Tom as his son.

Toms and the man's eyes shot to me, Tom breathing heavily, and the man checked me out, I was creeped out, and honestly scared. The guy bit his lip, as he looked at my almost naked body. "Can I borrow some of your clothes? I dont have any, and whos this?" I asked in two parts taking my attention off the old man to look at Tom.

"Mums boyfriend, and I'll get you some clothes." He explained to me, giving me a fake small smile trying to lighten the mood. I returned the smile and he lead me off to his walk in closet. It was filled with hats, stretchy Nike wist bands, head bands, large shirts and bunches of jeans, and tracksuit pants (sweat pants). The room was filled with his woody musk and that delightful slight burning smell that was addicting filled my nose sending me shivers.

I looked over at Tom who was heading over to pair off black draws small enough so be a night stand. He pulled out a pair off boxers with a draw string, handing it to me, he then walked to the shelves that was stacked with pants and basket ball shorts. "Shorts or pants?" He asked. "Shirts I reply as I know since his pants are super baggy on him that they would be far to big for me and the shorts would be like really super loose pants.

He handed it to me, they as too had a draw string.

He then walked over to his shirts hanging up, a couple boxes underneath. "Small or big?". " small." I simply replied. Tom nodded then leant down to the boxes taking the tape off and unboxing the items revealing more shirts. He rummaged through the box, finally he pulled out a shirt that looked like what he would wear now, just as if it had shrunk. "This is and old shirt from when I was like maybe 11 and I didn't wear as baggy of clothes as I do now, so it should be good." He smirked.

I took all the items he handed me and walked over to the little bedside table resting the fabric on it. I turned to Tom to see him still standing there not moving,  he was not necessarily looking at me but he was just looking around, bored. "Are you leaving?" I asked. :do have to go out there? I don't like Rob, he hits me and I don't wanna be alone with him." Tom pleaded. My heart dropped at what he said, poor boy.

I walked over to Tom who's eyes were glistening slightly, and opened my arms to hug him. He accepted and held onto me tighter, like he needed it. I felt a dribble of liquid on my shoulder. I could tell he was crying on me, I just held him tighter, comforting the once bully, now I doubt he is, atleast to me.

I figured it would be time now to tell him what I heard that night when Marley and Tom thought I was blacked out.

"I want you to know you don't have to be embarrassed or mad or anything but." I paused and sighed as Tom nodded. "I thought I should tell you, I heard your conversation with, Marley that n8ght you thought I was blacked out." I blurted out. Tom didn't answer, he just sqeezed me, pushing his head deeper into my neck letting a couple more droplets of tears come out onto my naked skin. We sat like that for a couple more minutes as he sobbed onto me. He's much softer on the inside once you get to know him, he's very emotional, I suppose that why he's always fucking girls... to keep his mind off things.