nippie twister

I woke up with the weight of arms wrapped around my stomach. I looked over to see Marley asleep, holding me.

My eyes flew to the clock as I had just spent the night at someone's house and not told my parents. Shit imma be in trouble, I thought to myself before grabbing my phone to text them.
.
Me
Mum, im so sorry, I spent the night at Mickeys, and I'll get her to drive me home. Sorry I didn't tell you.
.
It was only 6 in the morning, so I doubt she would be awake, so I just went back trying to sleep. Obviously, i couldn't.

I realised I was in Toms' room, but he wasn't there. He might have slept somewhere else. I got up to go check where he was, I don't know why I cared, but I just felt the need to know.

I carefully slipped Marley's hands off my body, making sure not to wake her. I observed Tom's massive room making sure he wasn't asleep on the ground or something.

I checked a couple of bathrooms upstairs and random closets. I even checked Bills room, and although I was scared he might be awake, and I might see him, I did anyway as they have a strong connection, and he might have slept in there. It was just Bill.

I walled downstairs to the middle level of the house to the kitchen. My cheeks flushed red at the sight. I just paused and watched as he mixed the smoothie. His beautiful warm and tan body glisend in the sun rise that creeped through the windows. His toned abs that were just the right size stood out in the light. They aren't too aggressive, yet there is still definitely a six-pack there. His muscles stiffened and flexed as he held the big cup, and his vainy arms shadowed. The blonde and brown long dreads fell over his shoulders and back as he didn't have them tied up. He is so handsome.

Toms eyes shot up as a creek in the floors gave away my figure. He just grinned when I continued to check him out. "Like what you see, huh." He teased, making me blush more if that's even possible. "What? No, idk what you're talking about." I said in attempted to get myself out of the situation but absolutely did NOT.

"Yeah OK gotcha." He commented in a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and walked over, welcoming myself to the fridge.

"Can you take me home?" I asked out of the blue to hope it would catch him off guard so he would say yes. "No fuck off. You sleep in my bed, get blood on it, where my clothes, probably get blood on them too and now you expect me to give you a ride home. No shithead bitch, get a life." Tom snapped. "Yay, we're back to buff Tom that's great." I commented sarcastically. His fists tightened causing his knuckles to turn white. "Shut the fuck up." He demanded. "Whatever.". He turned around pushing me into the fridge, jars almost fell but didn't as I blocked them. His hand gripped onto my shirt so couldn't move. It scared me a little but I'm used to it.

His hand reached up to my boob grabbing my nipple in between his thumb and index. He held them tightly and twisted them. My face scrunched as I stried to refrain from letting out cries of pain. "Shit, stop." I ordered and pushed his hand away. "Don't tell me what to do!" He got up in my face.

I could feel his harsh breath against my nose. He was pissed and hungover. I wonder what he'd be like if he knew I know the truth. Would he be treating me like a piece of dog shit or would he be nicer to me, treat me like someone who knew your whole life or even had the key to your brain and life. They key to truly know you. I dont know I'll find out later, he'll find out at some point.

Toms POV
Who am I.

What am I doing to people, to her. She's so... perfect and I just treat her like that? She asked me a simple question and my thought was to do that. I basically just groaped her. That's shit can hurt people worse than words can even describe. It can damage people.

Kiaras POV
I feel embarrassed, what did I expect from him. "Oh yeah sure let me take you home and reverse every shitty thing I've ever done to you and make you a platter of cheese. Hope it helps now that you know everything about me even though I definitely don't know you heard me!" Do I really expect him to say that?