1.❤

Unconditional love❤.

" cut cut cut..., what are you doing ram sakshi...ek simple sa scene hai...aur sakshi ji apko apke emotion hold krne hai ..understand ...now lets give it one more shot" director instructed the actor...

" rolls,  camera and action "

Sakshi here was not prepared for a scene with ram after whatever happened last night..,

So while not able to capture the corrects scene director shouted" guys what happened..sakshi ji just hold the emotions and ram have to understand the scene ...just hold her shoulders amd bring her close ....lets try it one more time"

Seeing the condition of sakshi ram said " sir why don't we a 5 minutes break ...waise bhi its past late our wrap up time...so we both are feeling drained bcz we are continuously shooting from afternoon "

" sahi kaha ram , i don't think you both are in that zone ...ek kaam krte hai ..kal hi shoot kr lenge...crew it a wrap up " amd every one started leaving from the set of balh..

Director sensed something wrong amd came to rashi amd said" whats brewing between two guys...ek do din se dekh raha hu ...baki cast ke sath aap log brabr shoot krte ho and jab ek dusre ke sath scenes ki bari ati hai you both act like u are native to acting...if there is some personal dispute between you too toh use resolve kr lo.."

" aisa kuch bhi nahi hai sir ...kal se nahi hoga aisa "sakshi said

" better ki kal se aisa na hi ho...bcz waise bhi hum yaha iss hill station pr out door shooting kr rahe hai ...so we need to finish your scenes as soon as possible..kyuki next week we are heading back to mumbai and film city sets..."

" WE understand sir sorry for wasting today's day but kal se aisa nahi hoga " ram said eyeing towards sakshi while she just ignored rams sight

" good ...and sakshi ji you go and rest in your room,,.i want my priya to look best...you are looking so exhausted these days"""....director said

Okk sir ...saying these sakshi made her way towards her room ignoring ram..

Ram also left the place after sakshi leaved from there..

Sakshi in her room was going through the emotional roller coster ride with what is happening in her heart these days...and after the previous night she wasn't knowing what is kept for her in the upcoming days...

The previous day..

" so guys this is today's last scene...let me explain to you Ram..dekho so priya waha se bheegti hui ayegi and you jst have to scold her first and then slip a hand in her waist and pull her closer and the background music will start...understand you both.." director was explaining them some silly scene of script

The scene was going as per the instructions but for the first time sakshi felt like ram was not not acting and the feeling of that touch was so genuine...6th sense of woman could tell this...and she got distracted giving the shot and the director shouted cut...

And our cold sensitive girl sakshi started sneezing due to her drenching in that artificial rain..

Unable to see her sneezing ram scolded the spot boy to bring a hot coffee for her and its not the first time that she's seeing his concern but why this all is feeling so different she asked herself but the next moment she shrugged away her this thoughts..

" sakshi i don't think you will be able to give the scene today by these  sneezing you go and change" ram said her...looking directly in her eyes.

Stealing the glances sakshi said" ram we will complete it today itself ..i am all good.."

" no you are not so please " ram said taking her hand in his

..for all the people in the sets its not new to see ram sakshi close as they have been working together for balh since 2 years now and they have gone intimate also for few episodes but for sakshi it felt different but she doesn't know why..it is him who have changed or its her own heart..she was confused

" sakshi , you go ....ram is right,..aur waise bhi our one of the publisher of India today magazine is coming to taking interview of you and ram...it will be good for serial and trps only ..as it  will help to create a buzz" the producer cum friend ekta said..

" okk i will return back  within few minutes guys" saying this sakshi left..

" i dont know what has happened to me...or it is ram ..i don't know...or may be i am just overthinking ..i think should keep some distance from him but how...i even can't..he is my coactor ...but don't think much sakshi ...its just ram priya the character that you are playing and nothing else " sakshi was in delima..bcz she was constantly denying the fact that she is attracted towards him,,.or may be its not just a mere attraction..

Sakshi came back to set changing to another saree...and as she can sense...rams eyes were constantly ongloing on hers..but she was trying not to think much.

" hey sakshi..." anup her co actor from previous show have came to meet her..

Sakshi was surprised to see him and went to hug him and ram  also went near them and taunted her " thoda dhiree sakshi...crush ho jaogi " and she came out of the hug and only thing she could sense was jealousy. What has happened to ram to react this way? She thought

" waise...tum yaha humare set pr" ram asked ..

" haa woh ekta ko ek episodic ke liye muze aur sakshi ko cast krna hai...just a shoot of three four days...in that concern only i have been called here..so if you don't mind sakshi can we just leave... writer's and ekta is waiting " anup said..

" okeyy...but humara ek interview hai ...you go i will join u within  15 minutes i guess " sakshi said.

Ram and sakshi gave the interview and when sakshi was about to leave ram holded her hand and said... " you are looking gorgeous today sakshi " and lifted his hand and settled the strand of her hair behind her ear..she shivered.all she could say was thanks

.its not first time that they are close ..but this feels different bcz they aren't shooting ..and he is still feeling so possessive and jealous...though she is liking his this behavior but she can't understand why he is behaving this way...but she couldn't come to a conclusion as she knows he's a prankster...may be he is just teasing her , she thought.

She left but here ram was still so irritated that she is not in front of him and was he jealous ? ....ohh boy yes he was...

" aise kaise woh meri priya ke sath shoot karega,.ohh god..ye aurat muze pagal kr degi yr...aur kaha hai ye madam itni der hogyi..couldn't she just tell me ki kam ho gaya ya nahi..par muze kyu hi batayegi i am just her co actor..no no...my feelings have changed for her..something feels different..i know what it is ...pr kya jo mai feel krta hu...sakshi bhi wahi feel krti hai....i love her man...wait wait what just i confessed to myself..i love her..ohh yess i doo...I doo ...i need to tell her.." ram was thinking all these in his la la world ...all blushing and jumping here and there.... and thank God no one was there to look at him in this state...

" ram sir..ram sir " the spot boy called him

" yess...kya hua " ram composed himself and said..

" sir sare log ja chuke hai...i think you should also leave...tomorrow there is early morning shoot "

" okk ,par abhi sirf 7 baje hai and ,baki cast members kaha hai ....aur anup our sakshi ka toh kuch meeting chal raha tha " ram asked..

" ji woh..producer mam ne baki sab actors ko mumbai wpas bhej diya bcz ...aage ane wale 1 week me sirf raya ke scenes hai...and sakshi ji aur anup sir ki meeting kab ki khatam ho gyi...woh bhi ja chuke hai ...aur sakshi ji apne room me chali gyi.."

" accha okk...mai bhi chalta hu" saying this ram rushed towards her room..

Knock knock.

......

Okk guys this was something new that i have merging reel and real life.
Do tell me how you liked this particular story line ..some people who are not comfortable reading can skip this one...i will be completing this short story in 2 to 3 part
Do vote comment and follow.
Till then lots of love ❤ and bye and haa don't forget to share feedback