3.❤

Unconditional love 3.❤

Before she could continue further his lip crashed on her..
her lips curled into a faint smile as if happy to know what's coming yet unwilling to let it appear on her face.His heart skipped several beats, and he closed his eyes too, his breaths were shaky and shaking him internally.He closed the distance and pecked at her lips making her gasp and crave for more.He didn't make her wait any longer knowing the worth of wait and felt against his lips her lips, all soft almost silken and feathery waiting to be taken into a kiss.He stayed there without much moving nor did she try to move unnecessarily and just gripped tighter the studded attire of hers.He freed her lips soon and he noticed they turned a little more beautiful...

( abb ram hai ...aise shocking kiss krna toh nature mai hai uske😉")

" ram yehh tum...kya.." sakshi was short of words

" please sakshi don't...don't say that its prank or something...my feelings are real for you....saying it a prank don't disrespect my love ..and I am sorry that i have ended you doing that but please.."

My eyes are moistened not knowing how to react ..whether i should be happy that its not the prank or i should shout on him for kissing me without  permission..but the kiss ..it was nothing to be offended...but why ...why...i couldn't shout  on him...do i love him too...no no...i don't..yahh but something has really changed...may be it's just attraction as we spend a lot of time together..but ...why i am not able to speak a word...what should I say him...whether i say him to leave my room ..or just i say that i too like him...but does i really doo....my god ..why the hell i am so confused...she thought.

Getting no reaction from her..and finding her to be lost in some other word and seeing her moist eyes which have certainly made his heart ache too...he patted her shoulders to break the trance...

" sakshi sakshi...for god sake...atleast say something.."

She got up from her couch and was about to leave...but ram too got up and hold her wrist stopping her.

" ram leave my hand "

" no please give me answers damn it...i don't even know what you think about me....but seeing the difference these days in your behavior i bet you too liked me"

" ram aisa ,..aisa kuch nahi hai seriously..."

" accha " ram turned her towards him and gripped her shoulders he continued " toh rptum ye batao ...ki jab ajkal hum scenes krte hai tab tum itni affected kyu ho jati ho "

" ram we are actors and that's it ..mai sirf act krti hu" she tried to lie..

" jhooth "

" nahi ...sach ...aur yeh tum kya kr rahe ho piche hato " gathering her breath she said ..as the closeness was really affecting her .

" achha...toh jab maine tumhe kiss kiya toh tumne protest kyu nahi kiya ...."

" ram please piche hato .,..you are crossing the limits of friendship " sakshi was not having reply of his question

" toh kya tum sare friend ko kiss krti ho ...for god sake sakshi just admit..i know u doesn't even allow any male to wonder near you...but we are different. "

" Ram please move ...i am not comfortable "

Ram  gripped her shoulders more tightly and brought his body close to hers and moved his face near her ears...for a moment she just got froze bczthe closeness is really affecting her to the core physically and emotionally too..

" kyu tum hamari closeness affect kr rahi hai...bcz tum bhi uthna hi feel kr rahi ho jitna mai " intentionally rubbing his lips on her earlobe he said...and he moved away

And there she got  all reckless and not knowing what to do she started moving out of the room..but again his voice stopped her...though he was loving to see the effect he was having on hers

" sakshi ruko....tum iss wakt bhar kaha jaa rahi ho..yeh tumhara room hai ....mai chalta hu ...kahana Kha lena shiv se keh kr bhijwa dunga...take your time" ram was knowing that she needs time to understand her emotions..

And he left..." sakshi tum bhi jald hi muz se pyar krti ho sirf deny kr rahi ho ...koi nahi jald hi tum bhi samaj jaogi ki yeh pyar hi hai "

There she was all alone in the room ...had her dinner absent-minded and all her mind was filled with his thoughts..
She slipped on the bed..,but it seems that sleep was miles away from her. She doesn't know what the next day has brought for her...tossing her head here and there she had finally slept ..

HERE ram in his room has slept peacefully.( saks ki neend uda ke khud chain se soo rahe ho ram babu not fair ) as he was feeling that the burden  which he was carrying in his heart has come out today and he have finally confessed to her...and more importantly somewhere he definitely knows ki she is also reciprocating the feelings ..

Flashback ends.

..the present day.

Director sensed something wrong and came to rashi amd said" whats brewing between two guys...ek do din se dekh raha hu ...baki cast ke sath aap log brabr shoot krte ho and jab ek dusre ke sath scenes ki bari ati hai you both act like u are native to acting...if there is some personal dispute between you too toh use resolve kr lo.."

" aisa kuch bhi nahi hai sir ...kal se nahi hoga aisa "sakshi said

" better ki kal se aisa na hi ho...bcz waise bhi hum yaha iss hill station pr out door shooting kr rahe hai ...so we need to finish your scenes as soon as possible..kyuki next week we are heading back to mumbai and film city sets..."

" WE understand sir sorry for wasting today's day but kal se aisa nahi hoga " ram said eyeing towards sakshi while she just ignored rams sight

" good ...and sakshi ji you go and rest in your room,,.i want my priya to look best...you are looking so exhausted these days"""....director said

Okk sir ...saying these sakshi made her way towards her room ignoring ram..

Ram also left the place after sakshi leaved from there..

Sakshi in her room was going through the emotional roller coster ride with what is happening in her heart these days...and after the previous night she wasn't knowing what is kept for her in the upcoming days..

And there she heard the knock on her rooms door ..and she knew who it was.