4.❤

Unconditional love ❤.4.

There was knock on the door and sakshi knows who is it ....

" tum ...tum yaha mere room me kya..mtlb kyu..," she wasn't getting proper words what to say him and what not... yesterday's night was an emotional rollercoaster ride for both of them and now from morning itself she's avoiding ram as much as she could but there he is infornt of her room..

" kya mai andhar aau ...I mean agar tum chaho toh hi aunga...," Ram said looking directly in her eyes making her comfortable bcz last though ram has poured his heart out but the silence from sakshis side has made things awkward between them ...though he know he loves her and she too loved him that's what he felt atlest...but the silence was killing him as no matter he have came up with the mind that is she doesn't reciprocate the feelings but he doesn't want to loose her beloved friendship..

- baitho na Ram

- sakshi mai woh...i means kal raat ...sorry,..i wasn't knowing..ki it will make things this awkward...shooting pr bhi affect kr raha hai.

Ram was not getting proper words to say

koi baat nahi ram ...its okk...relax

How can she be soo calm minded and say relax to this situation does she too lov...no no agar krti hoti pyar toh kal raat hi bata deti na...pr ho sakta hai she needs time aur maine aise directly bol diya and kiss kr di toh shiyad she have been shocked and taken aback...pr jane do soch ke kya hi hone wala hai...all i could do is just wait for her saying something on this topic either it be yes or no..tab tak ke liye i will not stop wooing her amd pouring my love on her...RAM THOUGHT..

- kaha kho gaye ho...she snapped finger infront of face

- ahh kuch kaha...sorry woh suna nahi

- nahi kuch nahi....maine ye pucha ki koi kaam tha mera tumhe

- nahi kyu pucha

- wohh ...woh..abhi abhi packup hua and tum yaha mere room me...i mean ..mtlb kyu

- accha woh tumhare alawa koi hai nahi yaha ..sab actors wapas chale gaye ..soo mai aa gaya kyu nahi ana chiye tha..

- maine aisa toh nahi kaha na

- matlb muze ana chiye tha

- haa ...nahi woh

- nahi ana chiye kya muze toh mai jau

He was teasing her...he chuckled

- mat jao...ruko abhi aa hi gaye ho toh

She was blushing and her heart was racing so fast as they are all alone in the room sitting next to each other..

- sakshi tum yeh itna sharma kyu rahi ho priya ki tarah ..

- mai ...mai kab sharma rahi hu

- jhooth..

- maine kab jhuth bola..

- bola na abhi abhi....safed jhooth muzse

- mai jhooth nahi bolti ..she shouted

Ohh god this two people..jaha dekho waha apni nok jhok suru kr dete hai ....bhale hi woh konsa romantic moment bhi kyu na baan raha ho

- accha toh fir yeh nazre kyu chura rahi ho...meri akho me ankhe dalke dekho na

- thik hai

And the moment his eyes met hers....the only thing he could see was the purest form of affection..the love..for which he has been longing for .which is hidden in her heart but her eyes being expressive couldn't hide the feeling..