2.❤

Unconditional love ❤.2

Flashback continues.,

Knock knock..

Ram was very eager to see her that constantly he was stabbing her door... the times when they wsre only friends..they were knowing their limitations..they were professional at their jobs ...but as of now..the things have changed between rashi...their bonding have been changed..and as it is confirmed in his heart that he loves her he need to tell her..he need to pour his heart out..

he wants to shout and claim her that she is his ladylove in front of the whole world...but will she accept him . And how will fans and media react to it abb hai hi aisi industry me ki kya kare logon se kuch chupta bhi toh nahi...and is it even ethical to ....shut up ram ...just shut up ...kya kya soch rahe ho...aur ye darwaza kyu nahi khol rahi...RAM THOUGHT.

" Who's at the door " sakshi said

" aree ruko tum baitho thak gyi hogi , mai dekhti hu " ekta replied..

" haa dekho , waise bhi aaj ka din kuch zyda hi exhaustive and ajeeb tha" sakshi was thinking about rams behavior which she could sense that have definitely changed but her heart doesn't want to process and listen what her mind is sensing and seeing

Kyu aisa kya ho gaya" ekta said moving towards the door to open..

Ram finally thought he would get some lone time to explain her whats going on with him these days...as their days on sets are fully packed and hectic and surrounded by so many people so be could not take risk to say anything publicly bcz kitna bhi koshish kr le koi na koi unhe kaha se bhi capture kr hi lete hai...and then their news will be spread as forest fire..so speaking alone is fine he thought stabilizing his heart beat due to so many emotions going within him...

" ohhh tum yaha iss time pr" ekta said " come inside and join us"

" tum bhi yahi ho " ram said but the frowns on his face werw clearly visible.

" haa ..come, priya see your ram can't leave without you so he came to see you " ekta exclaimed just sounding like typical show maker..

Sakshi was all shocked to see ram in her room at this hour after work...definitely its not the first time that they have been in room together but she knows now somethings between them are  changing but she doesn't want to overthinking much bcz she knows it might just be infatuation or just his another way to tease ...but what shocked her more is statement that ekta made ..

" sahi kaha tumne...ram apni priya ke bina reh hi nahi sakta"rams eyes never left sakshis eyes and he settled himself on the couch...and sakshi was all shocked with this direct line bcz she knows ram doesn't mean to be saying ram priya the character but was indirectly saying her ...and for a moment it felt real to her...

" aree kaha kho gyi...we were  just kidding so relax. Hai na ram " ekta said

" no i was not "ram said with  confidence which was a shocker for both the ladies..

Sensing what he said " relax guys ..i am saying ram priya the character of your show remember ekta...they can't leave apart...we are in real life..so in one way its true na " he explained.

Some where this confession of him hurted her.she became upset ..sakshi wanted him to say this in real for her....but as usual she thought "why to complicate the things when there is nothing for me in his heart..i might just be over thinking " but her heart ached.

" ohh aise ...but muze thodi der ke liye laga ki sach me.. hai na sakshi..." ekta said ..getting no response from her she said" ajkal kuch badal ne laga hai "